Author Topic: CaravanGaming (Discord Community) Hosting Game Servers & Giveaways  (Read 2340 times)

We are a small community that derived from Blockland.
We seperated into the "Blockland Teamspeak" a few years back, and now we're an all-around gaming community.
In this topic I will discuss what we represent, how to join us if you're willing, and some of the community rules.

Why join us?

We represent individual gamers who enjoy playing a variety of games online. We also try to host multiple game servers for our community members.
While we would like for people to join the community, it isn't our priority. Our priority is just to openly host game servers, and try to provide for individual gamers of all kinds.

Thus, I bring to you a community that can shift to multiple games and expand in it's own pace.

Rules

Now, over the years we've had to add a lot of different rules.
If you are uncomfortable following these set of rules you should probably not join. Although, it should be relatively easy for you.

Default Community Rules
These set of rules apply to the entire server.

01. Don't frequently bait or troll.

02. Don't be a nuisance to our community.

03. Don't abuse power.

04. Don't attempt to bend or go around these server rules.

05. Don't advertise/promote anything related to other communities that aren't CaravanGaming.

Additional Community Rules
These set of rules don't apply to member-owned channels, but still apply everywhere else.

06. Don't spam on purpose.

07. Don't play music outside of the sound rooms.

08. Don't be disruptive in a public room.

09. Don't use voice changers or soundboards in public rooms.

10. Post NSFL links in 'nsfl' and NSFW links in 'nsfw'.

Reporting

Reports are approved by the server owner and admins. We may or may not accept a report due to:
The severity of a rule and how it was broken, or further evaluation of the situation.

If you are going to report someone, it would be wise to provide evidence that can be very influential or decisive. If there is no proof, we will not accept the report.

How to join?

If you are interested, you can join our Steam Group for more information related to CaravanGaming.

Game Servers

Dueling Ranks
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:14:32 PM by Nobot »

And here we go again...

is nymph there
yes, his name on it is F1sh tho

here's not here RIGHT RIGHT now, but he comes on pretty often

do you guys use team speak or discord more

do you guys use team speak or discord more
Teamspeak mainly. Honestly we don't use discord for anything other than text chat

Teamspeak mainly. Honestly we don't use discord for anything other than text chat
that sucks i was hoping to join another discord that actually has an active voicechat

that sucks i was hoping to join another discord that actually has an active voicechat

Yeah, what's up with discord groups and everyone being too awkward and shy to get in the freakin voice chat?

Yeah, what's up with discord groups and everyone being too awkward and shy to get in the freakin voice chat?
maybe if more people hopped on discord, people would be willing to voice on there

most of the time people just text chat on discord, from what I can tell

bump

so I made the minecraft server a tekkit server

um, I guess people like tekkit better

never been a huge fan but whatev

Gonna change the server name when I get home

are u gonna play osu again nobot

are u gonna play osu again nobot
probably

I'm gonna be moving soon, and I'm gonna get a 144hz monitor

I'd like to see how different osu is with a monitor like that lol

I play every now and again, but it's rare.