Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate

Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 30967 times)

Scat and stuff willy is into >>>>>>> bird furries

i agree that there's a lot of stuff that shouldn't be said here but "audibly" considering people who say it gross, disgusting, unhealthy weirdos while simultaneously being into one of the world's most misunderstood and widely-found-to-be disgusting things is pretty hypocritical and unnecessary

Sounds to me like you're just being a bitch about it, being brutally honest. I'm not making a hypocritical connection here at all

good job lol
Good job at not being pissy at flatflyer for no reason?

Good job at not being pissy at flatflyer for no reason?
oh i thought you just messed up the direction of the signs

battle royale 2016: Fight of the kinks

Scat and stuff willy is into >>>>>>> bird furries
pardon me i beg to disagree

brother ur into birds don't try to act like many people don't find you to be a disgusting and unhealthy weirdo
like maxx literally wants you and others dead because they're furries
honestly you deserve to be kinkshamed for being a cunt right now
why does he deserve kinkshaming if his life is just a perception of thought and nothing really matters because we are just a collection of random atoms what form no real meaning and gives no true purpose to life when we die nothing happens

why does he deserve kinkshaming if his life is just a perception of thought and nothing really matters because we are just a collection of random atoms what form no real meaning and gives no true purpose to life when we die nothing happens
because we have the power to

thinking hurts

Is that why you don't do it
Ah, looks like you've found another of your kind.