Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate

Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 30969 times)

TIL you can be banned for false profile info

willymcmilly and nix are part of this nuwave friendry that's swept the forum in the past few months

forget dude i think you might need help

honestly anyone who lists stuff like scat or farting or something like that as a special interest of theirs is someone that I instantly consider avoid at all costs because they're loving disgusting weirdos that deserve to be "kinkshamed" because what they're into is actually gross and unhealthy for anyone participating in it.

like you can atleast give an explanation for liking most other special interestes but stuff like those are just unexplainable.

when flatflyer is kinkshaming you, you know you're disgusting

when flatflyer is kinkshaming you, you know you're disgusting
hey I'm not that bad :u

tbh this entire forum is made up of degenerates

tbh this entire forum is made up of degenerates
but we still have a point where it's too far

first of all, why did you bump this i'm triggered now

also, i forgot to say this, but why am i instantly registered as "satan worshipper" just for not supporting this drama? inb4 i get more stuff thrown at me just for saying his

honestly anyone who lists stuff like scat or farting or something like that as a special interest of theirs is someone that I instantly consider avoid at all costs because they're loving disgusting weirdos that deserve to be "kinkshamed" because what they're into is actually gross and unhealthy for anyone participating in it.

like you can atleast give an explanation for liking most other special interestes but stuff like those are just unexplainable.
brother ur into birds don't try to act like many people don't find you to be a disgusting and unhealthy weirdo
like maxx literally wants you and others dead because they're furries
honestly you deserve to be kinkshamed for being a cunt right now

honestly you deserve to be kinkshamed for being a cunt right now

He is literally not wrong about there being a well drawn line in the sand about things you probably shouldn't share with a public forum. I'm all well and fine with a live and let live policy on other people's kinks but christ, I'm probably not the only person here who felt they didn't need to know about some of the creepy stuff some people here at into.

first of all, why did you bump this i'm triggered now

also, i forgot to say this, but why am i instantly registered as "satan worshipper" just for not supporting this drama? inb4 i get more stuff thrown at me just for saying his
don't start.

He is literally not wrong about there being a well drawn line in the sand about things you probably shouldn't share with a public forum... but christ, I'm probably not the only person here who felt they didn't need to know about some of the creepy stuff some people here at into.
i'm just talking about the other part
i agree that there's a lot of stuff that shouldn't be said here but "audibly" considering people who say it gross, disgusting, unhealthy weirdos while simultaneously being into one of the world's most misunderstood and widely-found-to-be disgusting things is pretty hypocritical and unnecessary