Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate

Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 30948 times)

it's supposed to be hello.jpg but with pagestretch

an incoming transmission was intercepted from willy the hutt's tattoine palace:
hicaboog noon-eeg AIDS and children, koos bantha poodoo

an incoming transmission was intercepted from willy the hutt's tattoine palace:
hicaboog noon-eeg AIDS and children, koos bantha poodoo

the hutt's top israeli hackers seem to have intercepted the image while it was in transit:

What about the other one you posted in post RL life pics of urself?

hey willy

shut the forget up and keep your thoughts to yourself next time instead of trying to defend yourself on a forums where all we do half the time is argue, go away for a few months like a smart person and learn your lesson

yeah sure bud i'll get right on that

oh wait, that's right, i can't

also newcigarette users lmao

I don't know how you can have 1500 posts and not know people can lock dramas, I mean come on it's the easy way out and no one has done it isn't that a hint?

I don't know how you can have 1500 posts and not know people can lock dramas, I mean come on it's the easy way out and no one has done it isn't that a hint?
NOEDIT: can't lock dramas*

Sorry, forgot you couldn't lock dramas. I guess this thread will just be up here as long as people choose to keep posting in it for some reason...

Sorry, forgot you couldn't lock dramas. I guess this thread will just be up here as long as people choose to keep posting in it for some reason...
um your acting like this drama back fired

um your acting like this drama back fired

no, it did its job of creating a virtual lynch mob without any problem at all. i just wish it could finally go away so people stop focusing on me and switch to something more relevant.

But what's more relevant than a child enthusiast on the blogland forums where we have our own rape mod?

But what's more relevant than a child enthusiast on the blogland forums where we have our own rape mod?

I've been sitting here trying to think of something, But I genuinely can't
no, it did its job of creating a virtual lynch mob without any problem at all. i just wish it could finally go away so people stop focusing on me and switch to something more relevant.
No, you were being creepy, like really creepy. If you weren't being creepy maybe the focus wouldn't have been on you.

I guess this thread will just be up here as long as people choose to keep posting in it for some reason...
That reason being that you're a loving idiot.

Turns out that the energy you use creating stuff posts cannot be used to burn away those kilos. Nice try, though.

also newcigarette users lmao
Willy you still are a newcigarette. You need a serious ego check if you think a drama about you deserves a lock more than all the others.