Author Topic: Torch Light  (Read 1447 times)

A server sided mod that when you toggle the light key it pulls out a torch. Just as simple as that, does no damage, its just this torch mod pulled out when you toggle the light key and goes away when the left hand gets hidden. For example you have a defualt sword in the right hand, and the torch in the other, but if you hold something like a recurved bow, the torch goes away because you're using the left and right hand.

Ide

You package servercmdlight. Requires ambient light & the torch item. We'd release it but Lego says it has some issues that need fixed. Sorry.

Ide

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298872.0

You can use that and replace the .dts with the model from the server you're referring to.

im making my own fancier version of it atm

You can use that and replace the .dts with the model from the server you're referring to.

I'll hold out on doing this until I see swollow's. Hers seems like it'll be more polished and I guess accurate to what I described.

arekan is making sounds for it im working on the particle/light effects a bit more

Ide

Doesn't make a difference to me which one you use, in the end it'll still have the same purpose. Just up to you which one you prefer.