Author Topic: Amber Alert  (Read 3478 times)

It wasn't an angry "go forget yourself", just a sort of passive aggressive "go forget yourself"
you're still telling him to go forget himself so yeah

i mean
what's the difference between saying "go forget yourself" angrily and passive aggressively
because im not seeing it

i mean
what's the difference between saying "go forget yourself" angrily and passive aggressively
because im not seeing it

there's the angry "go forget yourself", which would be saying it very loudly, and then there's the passive aggressive "go forget yourself", which is just saying it in a normal voice

oh my god
"Oh no why are people ridiculing me for telling someone to go forget themself ::'((((( TT__TT"
You really are a rooster chugger.

there's the angry "go forget yourself", which would be saying it very loudly, and then there's the passive aggressive "go forget yourself", which is just saying it in a normal voice

Are you forgetting this is an internet forum

jesus forget
why is the highlight of this topic "amber alerts are local" instead of "a loving girl is being raped right now"

Do you really expect this amber alert is gonna be solved because someone on the Blockland forums is gonna catch the perpetrator?

This topic is pointless. Anyone within the area would have gotten the notification anyway, and everyone else on this forum is too far away to do anything.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:38:51 PM by Anthony Fuckstick »

what the forget why
Probably because saying, "I REALLY want to dismiss the topic but I won't" and then not adding anything that would show that you're not dismissing the topic, is dismissing the topic. It's kind of like someone saying to another person, "I want to say you're stupid but I'm not going to".