legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations

Author Topic: legopepper's admin team and wallhack accusations  (Read 10731 times)

I considered making a drama similar to this on skill4life and co. a while back.

brother i presented evidence and still think you cheated in the footage.

amir is known for his use of foward command, thats it
just dont admin him lol

This buildup of minor stuff with LegoPepper's ongoing administration issues is ridiculous. This is why you don't make all of your buddies admin when you host semi-popular servers on a regular basis. Decent builders and eventers =/= good admins.
I'm still banned from servers hosted under Legopepper's name for using a phantom wallack too. I considered making a drama similar to this on skill4life and co. a while back. It's almost like the admins get frustrated and come up with reasons to ban people when getting shown up in battles and DMs by regular players.

History will always repeat itself on this server.

You've posted images of yourself using blhack at least six times in blchat when I had that thing up.

amir used a lot of weird stuff on Heedicalking's prgp, stuff that would let him view other people's inventories and such
He's a shady character and loves backstabbing when it profits him

amir used a lot of weird stuff on Heedicalking's prgp, stuff that would let him view other people's inventories and such
He's a shady character and loves backstabbing when it profits him

Amir is very cool with Heed, so I'm assuming it's Amir testing out administration features for him.

Amir is known to be a problem user, he hangs around a lot of shifty characters like Cca and Smooth IIRC, giving him admin is always ill-advised.

You've posted images of yourself using blhack at least six times in blchat when I had that thing up.
What thing? You must be thinking of someone else.

This buildup of minor stuff with LegoPepper's ongoing administration issues is ridiculous. This is why you don't make all of your buddies admin when you host semi-popular servers on a regular basis. Decent builders and eventers =/= good admins.
I'm still banned from servers hosted under Legopepper's name for using a phantom wallack too. I considered making a drama similar to this on skill4life and co. a while back. It's almost like the admins get frustrated and come up with reasons to ban people when getting shown up in battles and DMs by regular players.

History will always repeat itself on this server.
you actually had an aimbot though.

To be honest, I am surprised Amir hasn't been banned from Blockland 

you actually had an aimbot though.
Yeah that time in 2013 when it first came out and Cmix was giving it to everyone. I experimented with it at Cat's that one time and got drama'd.

Yeah that time in 2013 when it first came out and Cmix was giving it to everyone. I experimented with it at Cat's that one time and got drama'd.
You used it on legopeppers server when I was playing, as well as when Skill was playing a few days later.

Also when it was just betel, "You", you, & I on some trench server you were using it then, which was probably all within a month.

You used it on legopeppers server when I was playing, as well as when Skill was playing a few days later.

Also when it was just betel, "You", you, & I on some trench server you were using it then, which was probably all within a month.
Well that's a load of stuff, I'm not surprised that this is coming from you though since you've held that against me for several years since that drama.

Well that's a load of stuff, I'm not surprised that this is coming from you though since you've held that against me for several years since that drama.
I've held it against you since you used it because the second I'd peak you, you would snap to me and shoot, follow through walls, etc.. Ask DestroyerOfBlocks, or Betelgeuse