Author Topic: 40K Imperial Guard (Updated)  (Read 9319 times)

Old topic: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191703.0

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/400ryjtrvit48rc/Weapon_WH40k_Imperium.zip

Changelog:
---
Particle effects revamped
Some fire rates increased
Buffed some guns that needed it (i.e. autogun)
Fixed some heavy weapons being overpowered as hell
Fixed heavy weapons being dropped while deployed
Added shotgun
"Hot-shot" weapons are now Hellgun and Hellpistol
Added new raycast tracers
some spooky secrets if you know where to look
---

tell me if anything is forgeted
also someone please tell me how to get support_updater to give people the correct version

oOOOOoohhh...

I may get this add-on later.

tingalz, you can just have automatic updates without the hassle by uploading your addon to Blockland Glass and having the addon distributed there. It automatically sets up the addons to have support updater and you can push updates through BLG.

oh yea i forgot this was a thing
sweet stuff

ERECT

Edit: found secrets already
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:51:04 AM by BreadFish »

I loved using this set back then, going to look at the updates.

tingalz, you can just have automatic updates without the hassle by uploading your addon to Blockland Glass and having the addon distributed there. It automatically sets up the addons to have support updater and you can push updates through BLG.

I wouldn't see why not make a thread though.  Some people don't use the updater.

Not sure if it's intentional but the Stub Gun makes players fly when hit.

I loved using this set back then, going to look at the updates.

I wouldn't see why not make a thread though.  Some people don't use the updater.
you can still update the thread download; just those with support updater will automatically get pushed through glass. See swollow's addon threads as an example. She hosts her own addons though so she's not using BLG.

you can still update the thread download; just those with support updater will automatically get pushed through glass.

Doesn't Glass have its own version of Support_Updater? Last time I checked, it does.

See swollow's addon threads as an example. She hosts her own addons though so she's not using BLG.

Swollow was female?

Doesn't Glass have its own version of Support_Updater? Last time I checked, it does.
it comes with support_updater, not its own version. the way support updater works is it checks the addons in your addons folder for a json file which indicates where blockland should look for updates to the addon, iirc.
Swollow was female?
yes but some still dont know for some reason. probably cause they dont talk to her or about her on a regular basis.

*inquisiatorial moan*

The laser guns don't work as intended.

They shoot a beam out of the sky, not the barell.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:32:48 AM by cromartini »

Not sure if it's intentional but the Stub Gun makes players fly when hit.
Yeah I'll tone that down. Not sure what I was doing there.

*inquisiatorial moan*

The laser guns don't work as intended.

They shoot a beam out of the sky, not the barell.
What you said is really hard to visualize. Can I get a picture of what's going on?
I'm running the pack with and without default add-ons and the lasers are coming out of the barrel as intended.

the forget youre still alive?

also warpfire sound effects 10/10

also only heretics use support updater
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:40:12 PM by Swollow »