Author Topic: Anyone else taking the ACT in a couple weeks? [GOT MY SCORES]  (Read 1333 times)

I'm taking it for the third time on October 22. I've already scored a 27 and a 26.  I've been doing some studying lately. I did a practice test and got a 31, and I still have some time to improve that...

Anyone else taking it soon?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:09:32 AM by Georges »

I took mine a couple of years ago. I think I made a 28 30. I made like 1280 on the SAT a few months ago
standardized tests are worthless though
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:22:50 PM by Foxscotch »

i think im taking SAT or ACT next wednesday

oh forget

I never took them lol

I took mine a couple of years ago. I think I made a 28 30. I made like 1280 on the SAT a few months ago
standardized tests are worthless though
I mean yeah, but scoring well on them does make it easier to get scholarships and to get into college so....

I don't have to take it yet for obvious reasons, I believe you'll do great on it though man. Good luck :)

I don't have to take it yet for obvious reasons, I believe you'll do great on it though man. Good luck :)
Thanks!

PSAT next week

SAT's early next year, not sure about ACT's tho

reading section's really easy, i got a 35
i got passed out of a required course for college already because of that :^)

if you got a 31 on the practice, then i'm sure you'll do fine. especially if you're actually studying for it and have taken it already.

You'll probably do fine. Don't worry too much about the writing section if you're doing it, just write the stuffty prompt how you would write a well structured essay.

BUMP CAUSE I GOT MY SCORE AND I GOT A 32.

BUMP CAUSE I GOT MY SCORE AND I GOT A 32.
bretty good. that should work for almost any school you want to apply for

congrats

i don't plan on taking it in the near future until i get help about my panic attacks. hope your college applications go well (it definitely will lol)