Author Topic: chip car - bumping threads, trying too hard, annoyance  (Read 3696 times)

i don't think this is necessary yet, but it does seem that he's gonna be a bit of a pest later on

Trying to hard? More like memeing too hard.

/Support.

i don't think this is necessary yet, but it does seem that he's gonna be a bit of a pest later on

Yeah, I really hope he doesn't though the handicap cycle
this is step 5 of the handicap cycle.

Step 1. user joins, posts semi-annoying things, goes unnoticed
Step 2. user accelerates/intensifies stuffposting
Step 3. user gets a drama
Step 4. user tries to redeem himself either by blindly defending themselves or by claiming it was all for laughs
Step 5. user makes apology thread
Now from here, it can go one of two ways
Step 6(1). user leaves
Step 6(2). user goes off the deep end and posts more handicapped stuff right after the apology
In the event of Step 6(2), the user will more than likely be banned for being a total handicap.

This is the guide I've been using for most idiots in the past 6 months, please follow this cycle if you want to predict the actions of these idiots
/support
uhhhhhhh

forget

Yeah, I really hope he doesn't go though the handicap cycle
this is step 5 of the handicap cycle.

Step 1. user joins, posts semi-annoying things, goes unnoticed
Step 2. user accelerates/intensifies stuffposting
Step 3. user gets a drama
Step 4. user tries to redeem himself either by blindly defending themselves or by claiming it was all for laughs
Step 5. user makes apology thread
Now from here, it can go one of two ways
Step 6(1). user leaves
Step 6(2). user goes off the deep end and posts more handicapped stuff right after the apology
In the event of Step 6(2), the user will more than likely be banned for being a total handicap.

This is the guide I've been using for most idiots in the past 6 months, please follow this cycle if you want to predict the actions of these idiots
*cough* p4ris, Unova, Paul The Murder
/support
Gr8 content you have there.

I flipped a cone first try and it landed thats what I call pure skill

irrelevant

richardhead

/support
do you even read any dramas you support?

fakers will say its hate

you just feel very automated.

Is there a problem with me just supporting some things that I feel I should support?