Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 54791 times)

4gb ram for a 32 bit game?
Blockland is large-address aware and so can theoretically use more than 4gb of memory.

The operating system and Glass Hosting software also take some out of that. Either way, there’s more memory available to Blockland than a small 2GB or 1GB allocation, despite Blockland rarely using that much.

That was a few months ago and I don’t have plans to formally implement that, but I can by request.

Blockland is large-address aware and so can theoretically use more than 4gb of memory.

That isn't what this means, a single blockland.exe process can not use more than something between 2 and 3 GB of memory.

I've managed to use up to 3.8GB before Blockland crashes. It is advised to use less than 3GB for smoother play, though. A clean restart is recommended now and then to ensure that one does not reach such limits.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:35:42 AM by mctwist »

Everything broke. Made a ticket and sent you a text because apparently your Twilio app is also forgeted up.

Also, don't know if it's meant to be this way but I can see other people's support tickets...

I've managed to use up to 3.8GB before Blockland crashes. It is advised to use less than 3GB for smoother play, though. A clean restart is recommended now and then to ensure that one does not reach such limits.

I'll probably add in memory/time-based restart suggestions.

Everything broke. Made a ticket and sent you a text because apparently your Twilio app is also forgeted up.

Also, don't know if it's meant to be this way but I can see other people's support tickets...

Resolved and fixed.

I've added the ability to give guests access to you server control panel. If you have access to any servers, it will appear on the dashboard under the "servers" section. If you would like to add guests, just go to the "Guest Access" page under options.

I've added the ability to give guests access to you server control panel. If you have access to any servers, it will appear on the dashboard under the "servers" section. If you would like to add guests, just go to the "Guest Access" page under options.
When I asked you when you'd have this implemented you said within a week, not a day! >:(

When I asked you when you'd have this implemented you said within a week, not a day! >:(
A day is within a week though. :(

A day is within a week though. :(
Everybody knows that "within the week" translates to between 5 and 9 days.

Didn't wanna bump the thread but you didn't reply to my pm. How do I purchase a server with bitcoin?

I responded to your support ticket. Bitcoin is no longer supported per our payment provider.

So how long does it take for a server to start up?

Been on "starting" for several hours now

So how long does it take for a server to start up?

Been on "starting" for several hours now
like 5 hours. just be patient and bake a pizza or something

like 5 hours. just be patient and bake a pizza or something
It's been roughly 24 hours now.