Zapk - Running some sort of script on my server, crashing my server & blockland

Author Topic: Zapk - Running some sort of script on my server, crashing my server & blockland  (Read 6095 times)

My in game name is Banana Bastard and I was hosting a Freebuild. I had 10+ people on my server until it crashed due to Zapk running some sort of command in the server. I don't know what it was and I was unable to get a screenshot since it crashed both the server and the game. I did have people on the server who witnessed it. I'm still currently looking for evidence.

was he actually named zapk
did he say anything

i ask for a console.log
even though im not gonna use it just give it to people that need it to decipher the code

Also, can I get a hand trying to find the BLID?

He didn't say anything but he was actually named Zapk

i ask for a console.log
The game crashed so the console closed on me. What do I do to retrieve it if possible?

Happened on Cannon666's server just now.

The code for anyone who is wondering it seems like a code to spam GetNonsense.

Happened on Cannon666's server just now.
That was the same command. I'm sure of it.
Can we get a key revoke on this guy?

The game crashed so the console closed on me. What do I do to retrieve it if possible?

Assuming you have not relaunched the game yet, it's at your main blockland directory. (Documents/Blockland or Steam/SteamApps/common/Blockland)

Found his BLID BTW

It's 49589

Assuming you have not relaunched the game yet, it's at your main blockland directory. (Documents/Blockland or Steam/SteamApps/common/Blockland)
I unfortunately already restarted

i remember that friend. where he been.

Can we get a key revoke on this guy?
he has multiple times

"hey guys, zapk isn't doing anything bad anymore. he's changed. I wont give out his ID"

I unfortunately already restarted

Then it's too late, it has been overwritten. Though it appears other servers are being attacked by (fake) Zapk too.