Author Topic: [Cannon666 / Luthorious] Possible Thief / Bad Host (Uncooperative Life RP Host)  (Read 8250 times)

What?! are you thinking im going to support you after you have been drama'd?
No. im not going to support you, sorry.
/nosupport

are you going to sic your leet trickshotting clan on them?

Not supporting, but Cannon has now permanent banned me for "problem user"

What's your username?

I feel almost as if I am a target for hate by certain people in Blockland, names shall not be listed. As for I was Drama'd a couple of years ago under the name "Resolute Gamer" due to a bullying dispute, I was all alone to fight that battle by myself in which it led to infinite hatred towards me everywhere I go.

I can understand you're going to have your fair share of haters in life, but certain actions are very unnecessary.

Going back to C666, I was accused unfairly (and on purpose) by my so called "haters" from the past, then I was set up to be demoted, most of that had to do with "Luthorious" himself.

I then started to be called "The badmin" of the server, Luth then started taking advantage of me and consistently started giving negative feedback about me to Cannon.

I then finally lost my place as a Co-Host and was demoted down to nothing where it has been a bumpy ride until then.

Summing this entire drama post up, after being banned several times. I told him I wanted my builds removed from his server, he started arguing with me then starting blocking me on every social media. So, I waited a week later then used an alt (this is current "today") to check if my builds were still there, and sure enough. They were, after I told him to remove them, he was uncooperative. Being the best host of 2k16, be banned me and still decided to keep my builds on his server.
Oh, boooo hoooo  D;

Stop playing the victim card.

/nosupport

so long story short, you built some stuff on his server, was a piece of stuff and got banned, and he kept the builds because they looked nice?
i'd be flattered

cannon asked me to use my big residential soviet building and gave credit

I feel almost as if I am a target for hate by certain people in Blockland, names shall not be listed. As for I was Drama'd a couple of years ago under the name "Resolute Gamer" due to a bullying dispute, I was all alone to fight that battle by myself in which it led to infinite hatred towards me everywhere I go.

I can understand you're going to have your fair share of haters in life, but certain actions are very unnecessary.

Going back to C666, I was accused unfairly (and on purpose) by my so called "haters" from the past, then I was set up to be demoted, most of that had to do with "Luthorious" himself.

1. You were not drama'd for a "bullying dispute", you were drama'd since you were being a complete loving edgy ass wipe. People then hate you for it(While I admit people should forgive), since you were shown to be a complete level 100 dense idiot who tries to sound cool by calling drama(and in extension, BLF) TMZ and also says stuff like "natural gaming ways"
You also said you were going to "end it all", which you clearly didn't

2. You "fair share of haters" is a group of people with enough sense in order to try and stay away from you, since you are a problem user.

3. I personally believe that you shouldn't be staff showing how you reacted to getting banned/demoted, and your previous actions just add to that.

You also sound like the person that believes if he did one thing for a server that he loving saved it from the demons/daemons of hell/warp.

2. You "fair share of haters" is a group of people with enough sense in order to try and stay away from you, since you are a problem user.

your*

I thought it was the correction for the "you are a problem user", then I realized he meant something else AFTER I posted it.

My bad.

But forget the op tho

Let's compromise and make it your're.

Yeah, seems about right.

Just in case, "you're" is informal shorthand for "you are" and "your" is a possessive pronoun. So the one we're using in this case is "your".