Author Topic: [Cannon666 / Luthorious] Possible Thief / Bad Host (Uncooperative Life RP Host)  (Read 8246 times)

I'm Luthorious and well here we go:
Bitch, you were never serious cohost in the first place. I stepped down in a respective manner because you built the map. But you being such a self centered starfish, I retook charge and monitored you. You've screwed up and have been perma'd seven times, but see look who's the guy who stood there for you so you could come back. You're just mad in general because I won't allow you to be admin ever again. I agreed to treat you as a player but I'm not going to be your friend. If you want your own server where you can stuffpost and be a horrible admin to other people due to your bipolar and social issues, go ahead I support you. I'm going to stand for cannon because he usually fair towards everyone, unlike you who is so thick in the head you can't grasp the fact that you're still alone on this drama. Your other 7 dramas don't bode well for you here either. Also, stop wasting money on BL alts jesus christ kid it's you get off to this stuff
/nosupport gfy

Wolfly and Boki turned the tables on me.

ahaha you where cancer before this

All of his alts in case you were wondering:

IP's and other bans cencored.

Luthorious Here

Teck in a nutshell if any of you don't know of his redundant exploits

http://puu.sh/rMtYS/9d408c27af.jpg

Teck sounds like that one kid at school who always wears a trenchcoat and a fedora who doesnt know how to act in human society, and any time he reaches into his backpack you run cause hes probably brought an AR-15 with a dual drum mag.

/NoSupport

he built the police department and hospital on my server, and i let Cannon use some of the builds on my map

Oh come on. Wait like, a month and have everyone forget what happened before you pull this stuff and act like you are the victim.

We still renember you blackmailing Cannon666. And he will politely remove the builds once there are replacements.

ugh every time i see someone "threatening" someone that they'll make a drama on them (shown in the other drama thread) i cringe inside, like people think that it's the absolute worst thing that could happen to someone so much that they think we'll automatically hate whoever's getting drama'd on and their rep will be forever ruined
granted that does happen sometimes but when it does it happens with reason

anyways why is it even such a big deal he used some buildings you made in public in a server, he said he's crediting you as well
i mean this is a game that's designed to do stuff like that
is it just purely because you dislike him

and dude if you've been banned that many times on a single server and just keep trying to go back to it with many alts you likely deserved it

The forums is not your own personal soapbox to just come to and request an army to do your every bidding. We're not some on-the-go Sonic drive-thru hate battalion, it's already obvious that you're a problematic user, you're just making it worse for yourself.

so long story short, you built some stuff on his server, was a piece of stuff and got banned, and he kept the builds because they looked nice?
i'd be flattered

OP is in the wrong here. Cannon has every right to use these builds. He's giving credit where credit is due. You should be grateful OP.

/nosupport

Also aren't you drama'd like 2 day ago why the forget would I support this.

is this teck's revenge bs drama

Not supporting, but Cannon has now permanent banned me for "problem user"