Author Topic: [Cannon666 / Luthorious] Possible Thief / Bad Host (Uncooperative Life RP Host)  (Read 8248 times)

Hello, I am Teck One.

I am a former builder on Cannon666's server, possibly the BIGGEST snake on Blockland perhaps? And he has 3 key people to stand his ground. Luthorious, Wolfly, and Mr. Unicode.

I was known to be a so-called "Overpowering" administrator because he, himself. Could not handle his own server in certain circumstances.

I feel almost as if I am a target for hate by certain people in Blockland, names shall not be listed. As for I was Drama'd a couple of years ago under the name "Resolute Gamer" due to a bullying dispute, I was all alone to fight that battle by myself in which it led to infinite hatred towards me everywhere I go.

I can understand you're going to have your fair share of haters in life, but certain actions are very unnecessary.

Going back to C666, I was accused unfairly (and on purpose) by my so called "haters" from the past, then I was set up to be demoted, most of that had to do with "Luthorious" himself.

I then started to be called "The badmin" of the server, Luth then started taking advantage of me and consistently started giving negative feedback about me to Cannon.

I then finally lost my place as a Co-Host and was demoted down to nothing where it has been a bumpy ride until then.

Summing this entire drama post up, after being banned several times. I told him I wanted my builds removed from his server, he started arguing with me then starting blocking me on every social media. So, I waited a week later then used an alt (this is current "today") to check if my builds were still there, and sure enough. They were, after I told him to remove them, he was uncooperative. Being the best host of 2k16, be banned me and still decided to keep my builds on his server.

As you can see below, the police station, hospital, gas station, and house is still on his server.

The stuffstorm of the century already began, OP, and you're the centre-piece.

"Forums will be involved"

They certainly are, you neurotic little stuff.

/nosupport, it is clear in the other drama that you were clearly being a big richard with Cannon and such.

I trusted you teck. You let me down. /nosupport

Honestly you shouldnt have posted this drama because you have no evidence and cannon does. But it is also a richard move of Cannon to keep your builds after he said he would remove them.
/neutral

Honestly you shouldnt have posted this drama because you have no evidence and cannon does. But it is also a richard move of Cannon to keep your builds after he said he would remove them.
/neutral

I never said I would remove them, he want's me to remove litterally everything, yet it was mostly joint work he owns a few buildings.

Pff. Yes, we're "haters." Clearly. It's not like we dislike you because you're a stuffstain or anything. I'll give Can the benefit of the doubt and think he's just waiting for replacement buildings to be made.

Pff. Yes, we're "haters." Clearly. It's not like we dislike you because you're a stuffstain or anything. I'll give Can the benefit of the doubt and think he's just waiting for replacement buildings to be made.

Pretty much, once I can get some replacements I will gladly remove them.

Pretty much, once I can get some replacements I will gladly remove them.
I want them gone right now actually, let that be my last request from you. Since you permabanned me, I wasn't a bad guy until Wolfly and Boki turned the tables on me. It's amazing what bullying can do, especially with a little bit of added logic.

It's amazing what bullying can do, especially with a little bit of added logic.
Lord, let brains rain from the heavens... Or stones, so long as it hits the mark!

to be fair those builds are pretty sick. i'd keep them too

/nosupport, it is clear in the other drama that you were clearly being a big richard with Cannon and such.
You basically donated to the server, I don't see building on someones server as your build but the person who owns the server. 
If you really wanted the build to be counted as yours, you should make a contract everyone should sign to allow them to use your builds.

Also want to point out that OP makes it seem as if being de-adminned is the equivalent of a life sentence or being fired from a very important job. Because of this statement, I would like to conclude that the subject suffers from severe delusions, and I wish to enact a rule that says he will lose all credibility from this point on.

- Perry the Lawmaker