Author Topic: [Cannon666 / Luthorious] Possible Thief / Bad Host (Uncooperative Life RP Host)  (Read 8174 times)

When will Resolute Gamer finally disappear? Can we just delete him from life.exe or something?

By the way, why is this stuff so serious anyway? Let's all just come to the conclusion that he's just a bipolar 8 year old and to just ignore him. Jeez!

Can you stop being so dismissive?

inb4 ban
also jjesus crist stop bumping old topics

Hey everyone its me Luthorious, letting you know this friend named Sydewise is teck trying to evade bully him or whatever you do after you see this Idk Idc

Hey everyone its me Luthorious, letting you know this friend named Sydewise is teck trying to evade bully him or whatever you do after you see this Idk Idc

look at the dates please

look at the dates please

After he pretty much failed with this drama like 2 weeks before he posted that I never really checked the drama board. It IS him

After he pretty much failed with this drama like 2 weeks before he posted that I never really checked the drama board. It IS him

Makes sense, since his last post on here was somewhat dismissive.

By the way, why is this stuff so serious anyway? Let's all just come to the conclusion that he's just a bipolar 8 year old and to just ignore him. Jeez!

JUST LEAVE ME THE forget ALONE! I am getting so SICK and loving TIRED of you BULLYING the stuff out of me on BLOCKLAND. ALRIGHT? forget OFF! CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT I CALL IT BULLYING, JESUS loving CHRIST.

"bully him or whatever you do after you see this Idk Idc

You son of a bitch? Bully him? And if you don't care forget OFF!

JUST LEAVE ME THE forget ALONE! I am getting so SICK and loving TIRED of you BULLYING the stuff out of me on BLOCKLAND. ALRIGHT? forget OFF! CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT I CALL IT BULLYING, JESUS loving CHRIST.

"bully him or whatever you do after you see this Idk Idc

You son of a bitch? Bully him? And if you don't care forget OFF!
wew
lad

I am honestly tired of this stuff, I want it to stop.