Graphictoria - Old ROBLOX returns (alive again)

Author Topic: Graphictoria - Old ROBLOX returns (alive again)  (Read 53612 times)

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:48:46 AM by Forisban »

Are they openly saying it's classic roblox or are they playing it off like it's something they made? either way pretty neat.

Are they openly saying it's classic roblox or are they playing it off like it's something they made? either way pretty neat.
Yes, it is classic ROBLOX. They used legit clients and patched them up to work. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

Sounds like the stuff, I'll check it out later.

but

That's a scary sight.

Sounds like the stuff, I'll check it out later.

but

That's a scary sight.

You know there are people who always do that stuff. It's fake, anyway have fun.

Played for a bit and, wow, it was refreshing.

They even have a currency that's free which you get every 23 hours and no paid currency, along with cheap items (for now?)

And the downloads are 100% free, by the way. Make an account and start reliving the good old days, or making a game for them.

yeah ahead told me about this last night and i told a friend and we all had a blast
it was p rad i recommend it
i even used my old username from 2008

mean2u4246 shall return...
EDIT: for the love of God make a survive the disasters game and I'll love you
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:28:23 AM by Mr Queeba »

I'm actually quite happy to see this being a thing, I played Roblox shortly before I got into Blockland, it was in the period of 2007-2008 and it was actually a fun and simple game without the bullstuff they do nowadays.

i remember playing roblox somewhere in 2010
brings good memories

the only thing I wish they would actually modify client wise is making left and right movement with wasd not turn your camera.

like I know its supposed to be "nostalgic" but I feel like having the camera fixed up to current roblox's camera would still be neat.

I registered and managed to get ID 2222
I feel special