Author Topic: Graphictoria - Old ROBLOX returns (alive again)  (Read 53104 times)

the owner finally snapped and killed the whole website

the owner finally snapped and killed the whole website

Yep. he's a good person outside, but a bad person inside.

well that was fast lmao

i sure enjoyed all of 1 hours of my playtime

Again? This happened twice, just wait another hour or two. He's probably getting backlash from his troll earlier. For anyone who doesn't know what happened, the site's creator trolled everyone by saying he got hacked from a Roblox twitter account, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got backlash from it.

well that was fast lmao

i sure enjoyed all of 1 hours of my playtime
Eh, Raymonf (creator of RBLXDev) is working on nobelium reboot.

Again? This happened twice, just wait another hour or two. He's probably getting backlash from his troll earlier. For anyone who doesn't know what happened, the site's creator trolled everyone by saying he got hacked from a Roblox twitter account, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got backlash from it.

nope
it won't come back

rest in piss old roblox (again)
never forget
also, i really wish i got help with my problem with 2008/2010 not working so i could have some fun :(

Got to love how EnergyCell probably snapped it took it out on everyone, though.

If anyone can find the command to direct-connect to a roblox server, that would be great. We would be able to continue playing. You can't pirate something that's free to play so I guess we'd be off the hook from the piracy rules.

Apparently,
Code: [Select]
game:GetService("NetworkServer"):Start(port,timeout); or game:GetService("NetworkServer"):Start(1337,20); starts your server. I still can't successfully connect though.

game:GetService("NetworkClient"):Connect("ip1.ip2.ip3.ip4", port, 0, 20); connects to the server but no player. :S

So running the below script with the studio will connect you to the server. From the server side, the following command has to be run
game.Players.Player:LoadCharacter(true) for the character to actually load.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:03:01 PM by Pastrey Crust »

And now he shuts it down because "omg discords too annoying!!!!!!"

because of discord drama shouldn't be the pre-mature demise of a site that simulates old roblox.

The site is back, with the following banner:
Development is on hold until announcement, site will remain online and our clients are completely safe.

Is EnergyCell schizophrenic?

it's working again, time to compare to 2010 screenshots n stuff
anyways i wonder where they get the client files since yeah roblox is pretty popular but how many people would actually actively back up their clients for future nostalgia?
and time to try reshade with it reshade v3 and v2 aren't working last ditch trying v1
edit 59: v1 works, no depth buffer in multiplayer unless you use some patched dll
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 04:18:51 AM by QuadStorm »