Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 102611 times)

who is slayerz99 lol
known or unknown it doesnt change the fact that youre a dumb bitch with no sense of humor

a well respected memeber of this community. Not click bait trash like yourself

member*

member*
Oh no a iphone autocorrect error luckily for you that devalues my entire point that you're a humorless boring ass jockey to tony lol

a well respected memeber of this community. Not click bait trash like yourself
Now, why the hell are you getting all pissy with Patton?

Oh no a iphone autocorrect error luckily for you that devalues my entire point that you're a humorless boring ass jockey to tony lol

hey pattons a cool guy, shut up nick

lol ok nick

lol ok nick

what the forget even are you

first you have to ask who people are when they insult you, presumably because you suddenly have no ad-hominem to use on them

then you correct someones spelling for no reason other than the fact that you had no other comeback

then you proceed to say "lol ok" when they yet again burn your ass to a loving crisp

id say i'm speechless, but i've at least managed to see and compile your stupidity

im still working on comprehending it

first you have to ask who people are when they insult you, presumably because you suddenly have no ad-hominem to use on them

then you correct someones spelling for no reason other than the fact that you had no other comeback

then you proceed to say "lol ok" when they yet again burn your ass to a loving crisp

id say i'm speechless, but i've at least managed to see and compile your stupidity

who tf is stuff lord lmao

who tf is stuff lord lmao
I really think the name speaks for itself.

Well said.

Well said, stufflord. Also, good to see you return to BLF.

hey pattons a cool guy, shut up nick

...Buzzwaker. We need to talk.

Whatever it is you do, do not for any reason become a disciple of Lord Tony.

Now, why the hell are you getting all pissy with Patton?

I don't think you've been on long to jump into the bandwagon, but Patton here constantly acts like an ass towards nearly anyone who goes against his group, The Sacred Order of the Harvest, created by Lord Tony, or he otherwise clickbaits in the Drama section just to get a reaction.

He acts so devoted that he 'tries' to do damage control when people compare him to be Lord Tony's bitch. I'd call him Lord Tony's wife, but he'd probably like it.

Makes me wonder if that's how he'd like to be remembered here on the forums.

Well said, stufflord. Also, good to see you return to BLF.

...Buzzwaker. We need to talk.

Whatever it is you do, do not for any reason become a disciple of Lord Tony.

i dont hound tonys starfish like nick, neither do I argue about who hounds his starfish the most, nicks normally this edgy