Do you think that there is more than 2 genders?

Poll

Yes or no?

Yeah
59 (26.6%)
Nah
163 (73.4%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Do you think that there is more than 2 genders?  (Read 7726 times)

excreting waste is a physical act, gender is considered an emotional state.

these do not compute, no correlation.

TBH I don't even see how this is a debate. I think there are only two but I choose not to get annoyed by special snowflakes.
And unless it inconveniences me I'll never help nor hinder their efforts to be "equals"

i believe gender is the love that you feel you identify with, of which there are only two.
it is a slippery slope my friend

It doesn't make much of a difference to me what people call themselves. I really don't have an opinion on whether there's 2 or 20 genders, people can choose for themselves to be whatever they like so long as they have the understanding that people don't have to support or care about their decision.
Are you actually serious? So you're OK with people calling themselves panloveuals and having love with frying pans? Because I'm not. lol

Are you actually serious? So you're OK with people calling themselves panloveuals and having love with frying pans? Because I'm not. lol
as long as it's not the frying pan they use to cook my eggs idc what they do with their panfriends in private

as long as it's not the frying pan they use to cook my eggs idc what they do with their panfriends in private
They're probably going to cook you breakfast with their loveual pan and you'll find pubic hair in your food.

2 lol

Notice how it's only tumblrinas who promote this bullstuff

I accidentally voted yes so now I need to kill myself

Honestly I don't even care if anyone wants to identify as a teddy bear, but I will always be a male.

yes. male, female and elder god.

there are actually 4 genders

boy, girl, man, and woman

The thing is it's NEVER private. These people are attention whores, thats why the label themselves. They always want to be the center of attention and they'll bitch and moan until they are.

there are actually 4 genders

boy, girl, man, and woman
so then it's genderist to make child research illegal

gender doesnt exist its a social construct

lmao forget off

there are actual physical differences between male and female brains
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:01:04 PM by Electrk. »