Poll

Should we keep the 3 Control Point new theme of Metro?

yes
5 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: [Brick4Brick] Brick Tactical - BETA  (Read 13472 times)

What is Brick Tactical?
Brick Tactical is a variety of different game types known as modes all compressed into one server. With various mechanics such as points and various maps, there will always be something new and interesting.
By Brick4Brick, thread here

Modes
Maps: Metro
Teams: Terrorists, Counter-Terrorists
Lives: 1
Objective: Counter-Terrorists must lead the hostage (bot) to their spawn point to rescue them, Terrorists must prevent this from happening at all costs.
Deathmatch -thumbnail in progress-
Maps: Metro
Teams: Terrorists, Counter-Terrorists
Lives: 1
Objective: Kill the enemy team to win.

Maps
Metro -thumbnail soon-
Mode: Hostage Rescue
Sides: SWAT (Counter-Terrorists), Revolutionists (Terrorists)
Made by: Eon, RaIder915, SphericalCube, Hawt, Lbpguy20, Kidalex90, CharlesSpeaking
Screenshots:

Update Log
11/22/16 -
- Development begins on Brick Tactical.
11/13/16 -
- Brick Tactical goes public.
11/15/16 -
-Scarbine price from 70 to 60 (decrease)
-LMG price from 85 to 75 (decrease)
-Lever Rifle price from 45 to 35 (decrease)
-SMG price from 35 to 30 (decrease)
-Shotgun price from 35 to 40 (increase)
-Automag price from 30 to 25 (decrease)
-Bullpup price 60 to 55 (decrease)
-Added Assault Rifle (20/90) (17 DMG) (45 Points) (Both Sides)
-Added Pistols Akimbo (30/140) (10 DMG) (25 Points) (Both Sides)
-Remove click to pick up
-Added footsteps
-Map fixes on Metro
Staff
Note: all Brick4Brick members are automatically Super Admin or Admin.
Eon (Eon) - Super Admin
RaIder915 (Sketcher) - Super Admin
Hawt (Profitman) - Super Admin
Ipquarx (Ipquarx) - Super Admin
Conan (Conan) - Super Admin
SphericalCube (SphericalCube) - Super Admin
Kidalex90 (Kidalex) - Admin
rggbnnnnn (rggbnnnnn) - Admin
Lbpguy20 (Achernar) - Admin
Contributors/Credits
People who helped worked on this project, made a map for it, tested it, or even gave suggestions.
Eon (Eon)
RaIder915 (Sketcher)
Ipquarx (Ipquarx)
Bushido (Bushido) (For Tier Tactical aka the weapons, probably doesn't know this exists)
Cooolguy32 (Coolguy32)
Masterlegodude (Masterlegodude)
Hawt (Profitman)
Lbpguy20 (Achernar)
Xeidious (Xeidious) (For VPS hosting)
Kidalex90 (Kidalex)
CharlesSpeaking (Charles)
More to come soon...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 10:02:39 AM by Eon »

-reserved if character limit is ever hit-

SphericalCube has been accepted into Brick4Brick and is now staff
edit: also added a screenshot under Metro, little sneak peak
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:44:24 AM by Eon »

This looks pretty cool, I'll be sure to join when it's hosted.

Although, I don't think it's such a great idea to let any people in the clan have administrative positions.
Like, the requirements are so broad, so I'm assuming that somebody can bluff their way, or just act like they will take it seriously just to screw with their admin.
Just, I'd suggest only giving people admin that have actually contributed to the server, not just anybody that you think COULD be useful.

This looks pretty cool, I'll be sure to join when it's hosted.

Although, I don't think it's such a great idea to let any people in the clan have administrative positions.
Like, the requirements are so broad, so I'm assuming that somebody can bluff their way, or just act like they will take it seriously just to screw with their admin.
Just, I'd suggest only giving people admin that have actually contributed to the server, not just anybody that you think COULD be useful.
I'm not accepting anyone in Brick4Brick anymore and anyone who got in is someone I know or someone I can trust.
A 6 man team is plenty to work with.

I'm not accepting anyone in Brick4Brick anymore and anyone who got in is someone I know or someone I can trust.
A 6 man team is plenty to work with.
Hm, alrighty then.

Nevertheless, I'd still like to join the server when it's hosted.. so.. is it in heavy dev / do you have a hosting schedule?

Hm, alrighty then.

Nevertheless, I'd still like to join the server when it's hosted.. so.. is it in heavy dev / do you have a hosting schedule?
The only thing left is to finish the maps and how the gamemode works.
I'll start a hosting schedule once I release it to the public.
I currently am in no place to buy a VPS or any hosting and I'd prefer to be on for the server's beginning launch so that's that, maybe if someone could help me out with that that'd be good.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:50:33 AM by Eon »

Don't the T+T sniper rifles actually do 99 damage on a headshot, but do an additional 1 damage if the tracer effect hits them? Seems to be that way when they survive the headshot first, and then they die a second later from the tracer finally catching up.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:31:31 AM by tber123 »

Don't the T+T sniper rifles actually do 99 damage on a headshot, but do an additional 1 damage if the tracer effect hits them? Seems to be that way when they survive the headshot first, and then they die a second later from the tracer finally catching up.
I'll check that in a bit

While testing economics, I've decided to boost kill reward to 15 and teamkill penalty to -5, to make it easier to get heavy guns quicker.

yes, thats how it works.

we're making progress

the guns

supposed map layout for Metro, blue is ct spawn, red is terrorist, green is the hostage bot

updated credits list

Huge screenshot dump, me and RaIder have made big progress on how the map looks and building it, take a look.