Author Topic: Xalos Add-On Rerelease Pack  (Read 12559 times)

Xalos, which one was your space simulator?
Realistic Space Mod?
I don't think that it's in the pack, at least I didn't see it.

Realistic Space Mod?
I don't think that it's in the pack, at least I didn't see it.

It's named Gamemode_SpaceMod, and yes, it's in there.

What's Server_Planets? Is that for Gamemode_SpaceMod?

How do I start up realistic space? I just spawn with invisible ground and regular gravity.

EDIT: Client_RealisticSpace is not the right version for SpaceMod. Can't join my own server, and google is not letting me get the newest version. :\
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:03:54 AM by the_stitch »

How do I start up realistic space? I just spawn with invisible ground and regular gravity.

The server must be a dedicated server - there's a glitch with the client that I have tried and failed to fix something like twenty times that causes severe client-sided lag under certain conditions, so if you're hosting a non-dedicated server it has a bad habit of everyone timing out and thinking the server has crashed.

i just took a look at server_zombies, Looks interesting but i CANT, WHAT IS IT
I NEED YOU XALOS

i just took a look at server_zombies, Looks interesting but i CANT, WHAT IS IT
I NEED YOU XALOS

If you have the nuke projectile and you use it there will be fallout radiation and it also adds a zombie spawn that does nothing

The server must be a dedicated server - there's a glitch with the client that I have tried and failed to fix something like twenty times that causes severe client-sided lag under certain conditions, so if you're hosting a non-dedicated server it has a bad habit of everyone timing out and thinking the server has crashed.
It won't let me do that. I host the dedicated - it spawns as Custom and when I change it my dedicated server crashes.

Ok, so I got that fixed but now it says Revision 30 or later. I go to the link yet it will not work.

Ok, so I got that fixed but now it says Revision 30 or later. I go to the link yet it will not work.
got you buddy, good luck

rip, can't find the point of origin for one of the stargates

edit: Turns out there's literally NO point of origin at all. Any help?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:26:37 PM by The Young Avenger »