The woman from the Hugh Mungus video has responded

Author Topic: The woman from the Hugh Mungus video has responded  (Read 2838 times)

I kind of want a kickstarter for my own 'safety and wellbeing'. I would feel more safe and well if I had $5,000 right now.

who the forget does she think she is
I respond with this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7RXLTL3GDA

Can't wait for h3h3 to blast some ass

I kind of want a kickstarter for my own 'safety and wellbeing'. I would feel more safe and well if I had $5,000 right now.
While Hugh Mungus told everyone to donate to a specific charity

thank god for the trigger warning, i might've actually watched the video otherwise

"The word crazy is used to marginalize anyone the patriarchal power structure wants to shut up."
wat
"Crazy isn't a mental condition. It doesn't actually mean anything, except that someone is trying to silence you."
w a t

i saw the original video like a month ago and all i have to say is that she probably needs some mental help. i dont even need to watch this

who here can wear a wig and cry on a whim?

we need to fame up the ultimate sjw professional victim. collect money from idiots.
and LUL hard in the end when we bail.

I swear to god this is Anita Sarkeesian also, why the forget are we seeing the mouths are these people.

she needs help, I cannot believe she is taking this so seriously, just over a joke a guy made.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 05:36:49 PM by cooolguy32 »

it triggers me that there's only sound in the right ear holy stuff