Author Topic: FREE AVATARS!  (Read 28670 times)

Actually, I did read what Medival said and I agree. I'll be less annoying as long as gikon/keal/whatever will stop annoying me and claiming what I say is fake. Like the chatlogs in drama.

Actually, I did read what Medival said and I agree. I'll be less annoying as long as gikon/keal/whatever will stop annoying me and claiming what I say is fake. Like the chatlogs in drama.
How about you just stop calling Gikon Keal? Huh Keal?

Keal's new name from this day forward is Gikon. I will call keal that. This is the last of my posts with the word keal in it. All the good times.. Better make sure I get bored of the word..

kealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkealkeal
kealkealkealkealkealkealkealk ealkealkealkealkealkealkealke alkealkealkealkealkeal
kealkealkealkealkealkealkealk ealkealkealkealkealkealkealke alkealkealkealkealkeal

Done.

eh whatever handicap man

Jookia is secretly a Naked Brothers Band member :D

Arigato gozaimasu for this lovey avatar.

eh whatever handicap man

Don't call me that. If you want to make peace that is.

Congrats on making the forums look a little neater Gikon :D

eh whatever handicap man

I get to call you handicapMan or HeWhoWearsTheRHelmet for the amount of times you called me keal.

eh whatever handicap man

I get to call you handicapMan or HeWhoWearsTheRHelmet for the amount of times you called me keal.

I stopped. S you should stop.

These "FREE AVATARS!" look pretty crap to me, wow a smooth shaded square OMG!!! Nothing beats a good old classic avatar.

These "FREE AVATARS!" look pretty crap to me, wow a smooth shaded square OMG!!! Nothing beats a good old classic avatar.
lol thats pretty extreme right there man.
personally i tried to make them "good" but not "wow".

Also Smooth Shaded Squares...reminds you of anything?...oh idk...*cough* xbox live avatars *cough* ;D