Author Topic: FREE AVATARS!  (Read 28390 times)

Can you make the one I requested on page 13?

really cus you seem to reply almost instantly after i post
That's because I want you to do or say something stupid so I can laugh at your failure.
Haha
jsut so i under stand you lafghing at him or me

My avatar was free and I like it that way.

can i have the 2nd one with Guy in the middle?

I just noticed that several of those look like default button templates from Adobe Fireworks...

I just noticed that several of those look like default button templates from Adobe Fireworks...
hmm? I sure you i made them in cs3 by hand >.>

You made them in CS3 by hand? What? And what's with the little ">.>"? It's as if you stole them, which you probably did.

You made them in CS3 by hand? What? And what's with the little ">.>"? It's as if you stole them, which you probably did.
Yea so im stealing them yet I can make custom ones for users?
That makes no sense dude...
I made them, Face it *uber cold shoulder glare*

That's one i made in Paint.net, from scratch, looks nice for my first avatar, right? The [SS] is a little messy with the white outline (Which i ain't sure how to do in paint.net)

That's one i made in Paint.net, from scratch, looks nice for my first avatar, right? The [SS] is a little messy with the white outline (Which i ain't sure how to do in paint.net)
Its too bright and needs more shading, But yea it's good for a start.

Could be nice to have the #2 Avatar with "Hooga The Pirate" on...
If its to long then just "Hooga"
Nice anyway  :cookie:

Looked it up at school and only 3 of the avatars were similar to template things but they werent exactly the same, except for Gikon's main avatar which matched the template peferfectly which could very well be a coincidence but who cares...

masterlegodude they are done in photoshop if you dont have it look around for a photoshopt thing and that is all i am going to say

it is a big dl and i am evan saying that and i can run it 3dsmax paint.net and the internet at the same time