DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23405 times)

haha
You're laughing now, but if Hillary was president, Don't think for a second that wouldn't be the reality.

You're laughing now, but if Hillary was president, Don't think for a second that wouldn't be the reality.
further evidence
that's actually his plan. if nobody knows what he's saying, they can't say he's stupid for saying it

Don't think for a second that wouldn't be the reality.

Woah hold on buddy let me get something that can help with that

So his son is a mechanophile?

I'm not serious

I mean, the polls matched up very well for most states. The only real shockers were Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I suppose that might have been a worse polling problem in some areas than others, but I don't know why people would be hesitant to answer honestly on completely anonymous phone surveys. Another possibility might be that a bunch of undecided voters switched to Annoying Orange at the last minute, but I don't know how likely that is.
It's like those nerds who say they've got a girlfriend at another school, except they actually did

It's like those nerds who say they've got a girlfriend at another school, except they actually did
And she's hot, and owns a car, and holds 48% of the votes in Michigan.

Were ignoring the real issues at hand

Annoying Orange will not allow this

Were ignoring the real issues at hand

this is no issue
praise spain

And she's hot, and owns a car, and holds 48% of the votes in Michigan.
get u a girl who can love u and swing us elections at the same time

u vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:21:03 PM by Frequency »