DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23398 times)

s  i  c  k    b  u  r  n
i
c
k

b
u
r
n

someone post this on tumblr with no trigger warning asap

That's not generalising or any form of stereotype at all.
10/10 Hypocrisy

for a supporter of such a non-PC candidate you sure are pissy about jokes

for a supporter of such a non-PC candidate you sure are pissy about jokes
Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy, what side it comes from has little to nothing to do with it.

only conservatives are allowed to make generalizations!

Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy, what side it comes from has little to nothing to do with it.
my point was you're being a hypocrite

not gonna lie my dude you wouldn't give a stuff if it was something about librulz lol

not gonna lie my dude you wouldn't give a stuff if it was something about librulz lol
I don't think you understand whats going on here.

Liberals are the 'anti-stereotype', 'anti-generalisation' type. (unless it is of a group they hate.)

Conservatives usually don't give a forget, because there are far more important things than 'MUH BUZZWORDZ!'

dude just chill out
go bang your sister or something

dude just chill out
go bang your sister or something

Number 1: Only Child ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Number 2: I'm not muslim, so I wouldn't make my family members go bang anyway.

I don't think you understand whats going on here.
Liberals are the 'anti-stereotype', 'anti-generalisation' type. (unless it is of a group they hate.)
Conservatives usually don't give a forget, because there are far more important things than 'MUH BUZZWORDZ!'

conservatives have given more of a forget now than ever lol that's why there are so many anti-left memes floating around now.
if you can't handle the bantz then zip up your pants

I'm not muslim, so I wouldn't make my family members go bang anyway.

oh my god the loving irony right now is so pungent

oh my god the loving irony right now is so pungent

I'm sorry, I'm not a Leftist so IDGAF about these 'generalisations'.

The Hypocrisy had nothing to do with the joke, I got a laugh out of it myself. I'm just saying from the posters POV it was a very Spiteful comment, but it was so funny too. Pointing out their Hypocrisy makes it succulent. Its not Hypocritical for me because it has nothing to do with the joke itself, but rather the point being made in the comment.