Author Topic: [BLU] Blockland United  (Read 29965 times)

is this project dead
How many times I have to repeat the same thing?

Snip
If you arent full, could I join and try to make an eventing tutorial mode? Also you should host a server with booths a bit like Spadea arcade and New years server.

If you arent full, could I join and try to make an eventing tutorial mode? Also you should host a server with booths a bit like Spadea arcade and New years server.
Sure thing any content is appreciated, also not sure if I could manage such event myself, but maybe if we gather a team

Sure thing any content is appreciated, also not sure if I could manage such event myself, but maybe if we gather a team
Sounds good. I could gather a dedicated server and some willing participants if need be.

I could gather a dedicated server and some willing participants if need be.
I'm willing to help. I'm a Decent (Citation Needed) Builder

*cough*spades arcade is in progress rn*cough**cough*

cant wait!! happy bday blockland.

the discord should be shut down tbh. At this point it's just a Nigerian Cunts Hangout.

some guy named weathernerd posted a dead naked baby with its intestines hanging out on the discord too

some guy named weathernerd posted a dead naked baby with its intestines hanging out on the discord too
He is banned, thanks for reporting.

This sounds awesome, although I'm a new forum user I've had blockland for a while. I appreciate you grouping everyone up like this!

*cough*spades arcade is in progress rn*cough**cough*
still in progress?????? smh

In game name: Hayatekunai
BL ID: 13414
I prefer building buildings/interior design. And events.

i joined the steam group