Author Topic: Dinosaur Thread  (Read 4873 times)

You're a little girl with a pink dress and pigtails. Wanna play hopscotch? I'll get the chalk.
thats a nerd game everyone knows jump rope is the real deal

thankfully you're a nerd
xr, ya got the chalk yet?

I always had a theory of two different kinds of Spinosaurid, which lived in the same area, were very similar to each other, but aren't the same creature.

The original spinosaur:

and the new spinosaur:

I don't know, it's just a thought. Mainly because I can't accept the new change ;-;

From my estimation, Old spinosaurus used to be the Spinosaurus before evolution took hold due to the unique enviroment that Spinosaurus had lived in, thus it got shorter back legs and became aquatic, (examples of the changes range from baryonyx, Irritator, Siamosaurus, oxalaia, And Spinosaurus itself.)

Due to the crocodile-like snout, there must have been a decent amount of muscles upon that neck. Allowing for the quick movements, and powerful swipes.

And it could SWIM

i dont think old spino exists, unless you're theorizing that maybe it existed between regular spinosaurids and actual spinosaurus?

Old Spinosaurus aegyptacus isnt a thing, so is the new 2014 thingy. Its a mix of them both. Probably the most accurate on is from that BBC documental where it was shown hunting Orchopristis, the one where the Spinosaurus and the Carcharodontosaurus battle.

I also think that Aegyptiacus was the one I describe, whilst the marrocstar fish is 4-legged. Also, the 2014 spinosaurus species was considered both chimmera by some (using different spinosaurid bones, such as oxalaia) or a juvenile (bones smaller than the ones found) by others. So Im pretty sure it was scrapped.

dinosaurs are literally the coolest stuff. im honestly pretty upset that i'll almost certainly never get to see a real dinosaur.

bump

revival no die soon ples

What do you think about the every-single-dinosaur-is-feathered thing?

I actually think that some dinosaurs look bland without them. The t-rex looks boring without them, I mean, look at this, it looks awesome!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:11:24 AM by danielmoya »

From my estimation, Old spinosaurus used to be the Spinosaurus before evolution took hold due to the unique enviroment that Spinosaurus had lived in
coming from an actual evolution major,
what.

the pre-human history of the earth has always interested me, i wish we knew exactly what dinosaurs looked like

what.
some kind of bizarre armchair paleontology

what.
He basically means that, the old/original spinosaurus: and the new/updated spinosaurus: both existed, but at different times. Basically he mean's that the old spinosaurus eventually evolved into what we see as the new and current spinosaurus, meaning that they were both actual creatures, just at different times periods and different environmental circumstances.

He basically means that, the old/original spinosaurus: [i mg width=150]http://i.imgur.com/KP2Mu92.png[/img] and the new/updated spinosaurus: [i mg width=150]http://i.imgur.com/b5LZbax.png[/img] both existed, but at different times. Basically he mean's that the old spinosaurus eventually evolved into what we see as the new and current spinosaurus, meaning that they were both actual creatures, just at different times periods and different environmental circumstances.
Paleontology is a science. It's not the kind of thing you can make up headcanon for to make yourself feel better about new information.

The quad spino aint a thing anymore, It is now bipedal, though, as always, it could switch to quadruped (to be more comfortable?, resting?, overlooking the territory?) But yeah, that quadruped spinosaurus was scrapped.