Author Topic: BL authentication keys make really really good passwords  (Read 6242 times)

Yeah but that website is relatively safe and nobody will assume a random assortment of numbers and letters is a Blockland key.

you can't even submit it, you just type it in and it autocalculates

EDIT:
This site is for educational use. Due to limitations of the technology involved, the results cannot always be accurate. Your password will not be sent over the internet.

the admin login in middle school was "admin" "password"
Remember when Tezuni made his SA password 'snake' and the server was hijacked?

what about a password thats 60 A's

ENTER PASSWORD would take 111 thousand years and i dont know how to feel about this

I think Gtyffffffffff (or whatever his username was) checked it and he said there was no trickery involved that could inspect the password you type.

Also, "correcthorsebatterystaple" comes up as Instantly, and the error is XKCD. Literally. Felt satisfying to see it so blunt for some reason.

"correct horse battery staple" isn't detected as XKCD though.
Yeah but that website is relatively safe and nobody will assume a random assortment of numbers and letters is a Blockland key.
you can't even submit it, you just type it in and it autocalculates

EDIT:

Right, but even if it wasn't, people were ever so blindly jumping right into it to try it.

the admin login in middle school was "admin" "password"

mine was first letter of first name, last name
first 2 of first name, a 1, first 2 of last name.

I was about to tell you guys you were handicaps but Badspot did it.

I was about to tell you guys you were handicaps but Badspot did it.
you're not in the position to be saying that

Password ChernobylMastermind would take 318 Trillion Years.

my password takes 30 minutes to crack according to this online source but in the last 5 years of using it i've only had it hacked once and nothing actually happened

i've also told a lot of my passwords to like 20 other people

for those who dont know where correct horse battery staple comes from:

haha i know right? i used my SSN in the website and it would take four hundred million years to guess it...