0 (0%)
Overwatch
27 (45%)
Titanfall 2
5 (8.3%)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2016 - TONIGHT!  (Read 11730 times)

What the forget is brutal doom 64 doing there, have they not seen how buggy and incomplete it is?

What the forget is brutal doom 64 doing there, have they not seen how buggy and incomplete it is?

In my opinion, D4D (Doom 4 Doom) should be there, its honestly a better mod

overwatch is gonna win everything its nominated for lmao

It really pisses me off that Ratchet & Clank got nominated for 2 categories where it's obviously going to be slaughtered, but at the same time I know the game has some major issues and so it doesn't surprise me either if it doesn't win.

nintendo loving killed them

Enderal is going to win lol, AM2R and PKMN uranium had a chance of winning when you consider the amount of nintendo fans but against BD64? pfft.

if you still play nintendo then you have sold your soul to the japs

Music for effect

(dos game cutscene quality)
(cut to low-resolution book text)

Nintendo grasped the game award, and for but a moment they were flesh and blood again, and then the sweet embrace of long awaited death took hold.

The powers of Sony, Microsoft and Blizzard each have equal hold on the PC and console markets, however they defer to the powers of Id Software, as they shall conquer all.

Using the great DOOM engine, Bethesda turned itself into a god. Their soul is split between a divine and a powerful necromancer who will fade out of history until the next Elder Scroll is written.

(book closes to reveal E3 logo)

nintendo loving killed them
King loving hit. I so hope the Dorito Pope slams Nintendo this year, the exact same way he told Konami off for loving over Kojima last year.

Updated the OP to strike them out. Damn shame.

How come DLC like Blood & Wine is put against full games?
Not to say W3:B&W isn't deserving of awards, or big enough to be considered a game, but it sits funny with me to lump it together with other complete games, especially when it's DLC for a game released last year.

I don't get why racing and sports were put together either. Seems like quite a few great ones came out this year, and yet only Forza made it into the Sports category.

What game do you guys think it must be game of the year?

What game do you guys think it must be game of the year?
Added as a poll.