0 (0%)
Overwatch
27 (45%)
Titanfall 2
5 (8.3%)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2016 - TONIGHT!  (Read 11729 times)

personally i think overwatch has potential to be goty but i'm pretty bias seeing as i don't really play or care about the other choices
I don't get why racing and sports were put together either. Seems like quite a few great ones came out this year, and yet only Forza made it into the Sports category.
yea i don't even get why they're put together at all sometimes like they're two pretty different genres

I'm tracking the IPs of the people who vote for Overwatch so I know where to drop the bombs next.

I'm tracking the IPs of the people who vote for Overwatch so I know where to drop the bombs next.
Fight me

civ 6 is a solid game
mafia 3 was great but had its problems
still waiting on watch dogs 2 and dead rising 4

i haven't played any of the games in the poll

clearly dark souls 3 not being in best music is a mistake

It makes me proud that there's more smart, handsome and intelligent voters in the DOOM category than the dirty, greasy puss-bags who voted for Overwatch.

It makes me proud that there's more smart, handsome and intelligent voters in the DOOM category than the dirty, greasy puss-bags who voted for Overwatch.
Eh, stuffty outsourced multiplayer and terrible boss fights. The single player was in general pretty great, but these things held back the game from being GOTY worthy for me.

The only game I've played in the poll is Overwatch, and I loving wish I never spent my $40 on it. I haven't played the new doom yet, and I'm not a huge fan of some things in the new one. But it certainly deserves GOTY out of those options.

unprecedented tribal hate speech

oh yeah doom seems pretty aight too at least the singleplayer does and seems like it's probably goty worthy but eh i don't care for it
The only game I've played in the poll is Overwatch, and I loving wish I never spent my $40 on it.
well yikes why's that?

I'm surprised Overwatch isn't on the "best sound design" list. It's music is very memorable and the way they execute sound makes the game feel clean and proper. Not to mention, the audio in the game serves a technical purpose as well, since you can easily distinguish characters and where they are.
If DOOM is making that list, then I guess ultra dubstep soundtracks and generically punchy soundeffects are what constitute "good sound design" nowadays for the average action-hungry gamer.

Almost a week away. DOOM is clenching it right now. Let's keep it up boys.

>no undertale in indie games
this is a sham, a sham i say

>no undertale in indie games
this is a sham, a sham i say
I tell you what, if this was The Game Awards 2015 thread, I'd be right pissed off too.