0 (0%)
Overwatch
27 (45%)
Titanfall 2
5 (8.3%)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2016 - TONIGHT!  (Read 11710 times)

The rumour mill is grinding and turning. Expect to hopefully see the following at The Game Awards 2016;

• 10 Brand new game premiers
  • Even more information on Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Gearbox Studios announcing something, most likely to be Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (a HD Remaster)
  • Telltale Games are supposedly announcing some Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy content
  • Kojima may have some Death Stranding content to show off
  • LawBreakers may get some new footage

Looks to be an exciting time of the year. A mini-E3, if you will.

• Gearbox Studios announcing something, most likely to be Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (a HD Remaster)
ah, bulletstorm. that game was so odd and cool. i remember getting in trouble for playing it because my mom heard this part

• Kojima may have some Death Stranding content to show off
i'll believe this one when i see it lol

forget i accidentally voted for uncharted

Gameplay for Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Prey will both be shown off at The Game Awards.

Gameplay for Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Prey will both be shown off at The Game Awards.
hyp

>hl3 not top most anticipated game
>red dead redemption not at the top either

Even if i want DOOM to win, Overwatch will win instead just for the huge fanbase it has

Unfortunately likely that Overwatch will win, but I guess that can be another quality cringe moment for the highlight reel.

Unfortunately likely that Overwatch will win, but I guess that can be another quality cringe moment for the highlight reel.

but the other games are boring

but the other games are boring
Buy DOOM. Makes Overwatch feel like a snorefest.

We are under 6 hours from the big event boys. Get that hype machine rolling.

UwU
Yeah, of course Polygon is going to suck-off a TF2 clone when that game has a bunch of lesbian/black characters in it. SJW-bias at its finest.

overwatch isn't even that good