Lord Tony's breach of rule #6

Author Topic: Lord Tony's breach of rule #6  (Read 9372 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=146629 Profile

If you haven't noticed, Lord Tony has been posting non-stop stupid stuff for just over a year now. The only thing he takes remotely serious is adult swim and his clan, but other than those two, he just posts handicapped stuff day-by-day. We've come to a norm that is frankly just unacceptable and beyond irritating, which is allowing Tony to practically spam the forums with his unintelligible stuff.

I'll admit that while his topics aren't unintelligible (most of the time), his follow-up posts and his responses to arguments are. He completely contradicts himself and ignores other arguments. Closed minded and tunnel vision.

I don't care if he gets banned or not, I do want him barred from posting stupid stuff on a constant basis.

Lol oh man thanks for telling us about lord tony none of us had any idea he was doing this!!  Wow ur my hero!!

I think a lot of people have broken that rule lately, not just Lord Tony.

thats not really what that rule is referring to.
the users on blockland have a hard time deciphering the rules' meanings.

you're a prime example of a handicap who doesn't understand the rules why are you quoting this

you're a prime example of a handicap who doesn't understand the rules why are you quoting this

Lol, ok nick

Completely unintelligible? Y'know I get that a lot of people lose their stuff when someone disagrees with their e-opinion but if you actually read through his posts it's all spelled correctly and coherently structured.

I'll admit that while his topics aren't unintelligible (most of the time), his follow-up posts and his responses to arguments are. He completely contradicts himself and ignores other arguments. Closed minded and tunnel vision.

I like how you basically told us here that he's not actually breaching rule 6, he just fits your personal criteria for unintelligible. This topic sucks.

OP has a problem with the way tony posts so he's manipulating his own twisted interpretation of the rules.
What a pile of stuff this is.

why do we keep making these lord tony dramas when he clearly does not give a forget about how you feel about his posts