Author Topic: master matthew - irrelevant politics posting  (Read 6760 times)

i only ban problem users and starfishs from my servers.

And then proceed to tell everyone and their brother how they were banned and how you're so just in your ways lmfao

mattpatt over here just needs to chill with the political stuff, cause i think he's alright otherwise

And then proceed to tell everyone and their brother how they were banned and how you're so just in your ways lmfao
it's more like i just thank the OP for warning me about the user creating problems in the game and say that i'll be sure to ban them from my server.

it's more like i just thank the OP for warning me about the user creating problems in the game and say that i'll be sure to ban them from my server.

So when the OP warns people about users creating problems that have political opinions you typically agree with, you instead mock them for being triggered. Gotcha.

So when the OP warns people about users creating problems that have political opinions you typically agree with, you instead mock them for being triggered. Gotcha.
you seem to be insinuating that i wouldn't react the same way if matthew had different political views

you seem to be insinuating that i wouldn't react the same way if matthew had different political views

No stuff, sherlock. It's painfully obvious you're backing matthew up to validate your own political beliefs. The 'triggered' quip gave it away.

Go ahead and try to deny it tho, it's really easy to just say I'm wrong.

No stuff, sherlock. It's painfully obvious you're backing matthew up to validate your own political beliefs. The 'triggered' quip gave it away.

Are you just low key trying to turn this into politics?

Are you just low key trying to turn this into politics?

I like how you completely isolated context from why people are upset over your political stuffposting and now you're convinced people don't like you solely because of your political beliefs.

I like how you completely isolated context from why people are upset over your political stuffposting and now you're convinced people don't like you solely because of your political beliefs.
What?!? Where the forget did you see that in what I posted?

not defending matthew at all here, merely reacting to the way op handled the situation. i think he overreacted.

The 'triggered' quip gave it away.

well go ahead and try to prove it lol, you are wrong to say i said what i said because of matthew's political beliefs.

not defending matthew at all here,

Bullstuff

What?!? Where the forget did you see that in what I posted?

When you're too stupid to decipher you own post

Matt you're actually dumb just stop trying to stir the pot and just chill or leave lol

Posted too soon thanks to my cat walking on the keyboard so noedit

Take this stuff for example
It's loving ironic that if this stuffstain's opinions didn't line up with you, you would probably be in here preaching about how you're banning him from your server to teach him a lesson or something, so forget right off with this bullstuff
this so much lol

He's pulling the 'I was tired' card guys!

This has got to be the most cliche and bullstuff excuse for doing dumb stuff ever. It's almost as bad as the 'sorry, that was my brother' excuse.
I used to pull the 'I was tired' stuff a while back, and looking back on it, it's so loving stupid.
Don't try and give excuses for doing dumb stuff, just own up to your dump stuff and you'll be much more respected for it.

yeah I really hate that excuse because when I'm very tired I just stop being able to process information correctly, I don't become a handicap.
In fact it's 8am and I was unable to sleep last night. I should be extra dumb.