master matthew - irrelevant politics posting

Author Topic: master matthew - irrelevant politics posting  (Read 6667 times)

i really didn't want to have to make a drama separate from the other one that exists but this has been bothering the stuff out of me lately

here's the thing -- i'll post a quote, and then i'll post what that topic is about. the results probably won't shock you since i'm not buzzfeed

Next Feminist Issue: Abortions are loveist and Bigoted.

thread was about the pope forgiving abortions.

Why three Hr's?

What are you, Adidas?

arg thread. this wasn't even about politics, it was just about some irrelevant company
if this was a joke it wasn't a good one

Liberalism

a thread about a question about how memes grow popular. this was his response.
i'm not joking.

thread about gone home being free after the presidency.
while related slightly to politics, it's uncalled for.

there's probably more of this dumb bullstuff through the pages of his posts (1257 posts and he registered in september, at an estimated 24.173 posts a day) but it's infuriating
if you're reading this matthew, it doesn't make you smart.

not only does it make you look worse than usual, you annoy everyone in the topic when you do so.
stop this stupid stuff, it's not funny and it doesn't add to the topic at all.
even if this backfires i just needed to get this off my chest

thats 3 dramas in like a month 😅

buh cum on he's not that bad xD

didn't he say he will stop with involving in politics since he doesn't know what the forget he is talking about

you sure got triggered op

i have like 0 problems with master matthew. he just has opinions you dont like. he can talk about politics if he wants

i have like 0 problems with master matthew. he just has opinions you dont like. he can talk about politics if he wants

it's a problem though when he posts it in threads that aren't even about politics and would have absolutely no connection to politics

Good opinion why did you need a post saying triggered and another explaining your actual position on the subject? Was the urge to stuffpost that irresistible

you sure got triggered op

Excuse me what

this is coming from someone who has many bad opinions so hmm

nah, matthew is pretty cool.

nah, matthew is pretty cool.

i can't tell if this is a joke or not because you'd have to be insane to side with someone like him

i wonder is hes gonna change his political opinion for a second time like before unless that was sarcasm

i wonder is hes gonna change his political opinion for a second time like before unless that was sarcasm
It was a bit of sarcasm, butthurt and me just being tired af.

It was a bit of sarcasm, butthurt and me just being tired af.

So you admit to being a whiny bitch