Author Topic: master matthew - irrelevant politics posting  (Read 6758 times)

or i was duped even though the ban message is entirely believable

some guy told me he was banned and i think its true
Holy stuff
let's say it's true. you have to be a WHOLE new level of handicapped to get banned for rule 6

oh my
wait who is silvagunner i hear he is bad

silvagunner is master matthew and he seems to be spreading around an inspect elemented image

Lol and he still claims he doesn't deserve a bad rep

He needs to pour antifreeze into his fruitloops

to advance his troll he has gone offline on his main account which is what we all needed

Lol and he still claims he doesn't deserve a bad rep

He needs to pour antifreeze into his fruitloops
Okay, so let me get this straight, you fool me, its okay,
 I fool someone else, and yall get all pissed.

Double Standard.

Double Standard.
the difference is your a cunt

Double Standard.
here's the thing matthew: i immediately investigated what you told me in my server because after posting it i saw that badspot hadn't been online recently and i got suspicious and within 10 minutes your troll was busted. in nickpb's case you ate that stuff up and continued parading that stuff around until you were exposed for the gullible moron you are

Double Standard.
i mean its not a double standard when the entire forum literally wants you gone and yet you somehow see a reason to stay

just log off and go find something else to do man, this isnt worth your or any of our time

Double Standard.
in nickpb's case you ate that stuff up and continued parading that stuff around until you were exposed for the gullible moron you are

i mean its not a double standard when the entire forum literally wants you gone and yet you somehow see a reason to stay

just log off and go find something else to do man, this isnt worth your or any of our time

his ego has overcome him

Double Standard.
the difference here is that people legitimately want you gone. nick pulling a joke at your expense was funny because it didn't matter, nobody had any stake in it. nobody but you was disappointed when when it turned out that nick wasn't being impersonated. you still being on this forum is very disappointing, you really let us down with that one.

at this point the only way to save yourself right now mat, is to be the most egotistical dismissive person ever, lol, or you could just...