ISP is blocking blockland.us and I cannot change ISP, what to do?

Author Topic: ISP is blocking blockland.us and I cannot change ISP, what to do?  (Read 3255 times)

Why is everyone acting like this is a normal thing for ISPs to do?
because you live in the US, aka the land of free speech where even the NSA doesn't block sites at the drop for a hat iirc (yet)

roskomnadzor, russia's internet watch-dog agency, can and does actually blacklist sites just for "containing information russian users don't need to see", and i stuff you not this forum's actually listed in there for that exact reason.

russian ISPs enforce that in direct proportion to how much they care, but they also like to just block sites at random because hurr (neither cracked.com's IP nor domain were listed on roskom's blacklist, and yet it's off-limits on my end)

Try installing a new president.

because you live in the US, aka the land of free speech where even the NSA doesn't block sites at the drop for a hat iirc (yet)

roskomnadzor, russia's internet watch-dog agency, can and does actually blacklist sites just for "containing information russian users don't need to see", and i stuff you not this forum's actually listed in there for that exact reason.

russian ISPs enforce that in direct proportion to how much they care, but they also like to just block sites at random because hurr (neither cracked.com's IP nor domain were listed on roskom's blacklist, and yet it's off-limits on my end)

i am pretty sure that zeblote lives in germany but whatever, same idea

Try installing a new president.
Yes, this, and preferably get someone like Annoying Orange.

master matthew confirmed lord tony replacement who cant help but push his political views

then again this isnt new by any means

Yes, this, and preferably get someone like Annoying Orange.
they already have one, tho

the first stage is denial

i feel like all 5 stages of grief happens in that order for every presidential cycle.

Russia needs to kindly иди нахой.

The actual problem is they blocked some IP with stuffton of sites which had blockland.us on it. Funny to mention, my Russian friends, who are using different isps, they don't have such a problem. Like if Badspot could move a site on another IP idk.
Quote from: Tezuni 2.0
link=topic=304919.msg9362091#msg9362091 date=1481706490
use a VPN
Already using one, but it lags
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:15:22 PM by jyvot »