Author Topic: Black Friday/Cyber Monday game deals  (Read 2120 times)

Kind of a late start but a lot of online deals are going to be going on through the weekend, Steam prices will probably go lower during the holiday sale but there are lots of things on amazon and other sites that are really good right now

So yeah, anyone found any particularly good deals today? I was looking through PCGamer's list and noticed the new Doom for like $18, so that's definitely a given for me

I was thinking about Titanfall 2 for $28 too but I'm not sure how good it is, any opinions?

Skyrim (non-remaster) is ~$20 with all its add-ons on Steam and Dirt Rally is $30, I plan to buy both of those
I also plan to buy Forza Horizon 3 since I've been wanting it for quite a while now

I think I'm going to get DOOM. 
My friend gifted me Helldivers me that's pretty lit

I'm on a tie between PAYDAY 2 and Undertale. Anyone happen to be an expert on this subject?

its not on sale for some dumb reason
hecc someone should buy me it heh
I'm on a tie between PAYDAY 2 and Undertale. Anyone happen to be an expert on this subject?
if you have friends that can run and play Payday with you, then def go with that
Undertale has a good story and character interactions but it loses that after subsequent playthroughs, best the first time around

if you have friends that can run and play Payday with you, then def go with that
Undertale has a good story and character interactions but it loses that after subsequent playthroughs, best the first time around

Thanks for the help.

...Though, after I got a few more money in the steam wallet, I ended up buying BOTH! Problem being, Payday 2 is allegedly 30 gigabytes, without DLC. Crap. It better be worth it.

Reduce apex to 10 quids bohemia
AND FIX YOUR HELICOPTER SOUND BUG REEEEEE

forget I STILL GOT NO MONEY.

Thanks for the help.

...Though, after I got a few more money in the steam wallet, I ended up buying BOTH! Problem being, Payday 2 is allegedly 30 gigabytes, without DLC. Crap. It better be worth it.

30GB is pretty average for a semi-modern AAA game

Doom is just over 60

rocket league 40% off btw

30GB is pretty average for a semi-modern AAA game

Doom is just over 60
The issue with Payday 2 isn't the price, it's that downloading it or an update for it is an extremely lengthy process that makes your computer chug like it's from the 90s