Author Topic: Stupid/annoying/weird things that happen or happened at school megathread  (Read 6658 times)

A week before thanksgiving break during the election week a bunch of black kids started more or less screaming at white kids for liking Annoying Orange, and started screaming about cops killing blacks. It was so bad that the next day the headmaster had held a meeting saying we can like whoever we like more or less.
Damn

A week before thanksgiving break during the election week a bunch of black kids started more or less screaming at white kids for liking Annoying Orange, and started screaming about cops killing blacks. It was so bad that the next day the headmaster had held a meeting saying we can like whoever we like more or less.
jesus christ its spreading like the Spanish flu of 1918

jesus christ its spreading like the Spanish flu of 1918

we'll need a bigger oven

My science teacher said I was going to be send to the office if I stand up.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:45:41 PM by cooolguy32 »

My science said I was going to be send to the office if I stand up.
that's a rather bold hypothesis

that's a rather bold hypothesis
oh my god
u said they were usually objectively correct which is hooh loving hilarious lmao like man good one. im gonna get a coffee because like god damn im getting like oh boy
im loving done

my science teacher got pissed at me for saying "up your butt and around the corner" to a differnet student as a sarcastic answer.

wewlad, I got a stuffton of stories to tell, but I don't know which ones to tell

90% of my classmates annoy me lmao

wewlad, I got a stuffton of stories to tell, but I don't know which ones to tell
all of them

loud black girls
most of my friends fall under this category

I hate Pompano Beach

loud hispanic girls

also, a kid asked my math teacher if he was the president of the Kool Kids Klub and he replied with yes