Author Topic: Kook'Em l Mousetail BL ID - 102852  (Read 4690 times)

K, so I'm pretty sure you guys are familiar with Kook'em or Mousetail. She was an enemy, friend, enemy, friend and it went back and forth. At least for me. I was gonna drama one of her friend admins but I couldn't because it wouldn't load. I have very little evidence. But if I was unbanned when the drama happened, I'd have a lot. So I guess i'll just tell you.

So this drama will be long. I've looked for her steam, but I cant find it. But the thing is she said she played Blockland without steam, but had Blockland on her steam. I didn't really care to look when she bought it. So i'm gonna start when I first met her.

My friend invited me to her server, I got on it, and I just walked into her house. I walked into her house, and I didn't know it was her house in the first place, and she banned me. And I started to have a grudge against her.

Then we became friends. Like a year later, I was on her school rp server, and she gave admin to someone. I think it was one of her friends, so I said "Why dont I get admin?" or something like that. I was joking, and one of her friend admins kicked me.

I joined back, and asked why he did that. Banned me again. This kept on happening, and I was raging bad. But I wouldn't blame them for banning me. I was acting like a triggered autistic child.

I cant remember anything bad she did after that, the only real bad thing was that this child enthusiast was after her. She said that she was 17, and this guy was like 20 or 21. So lets get to what this drama is actually about.

Recently, she said that she was 18. Then she said she was born on December 26th. I knew she was kind of a liar, but this proved she WAS a liar. Then my friend messaged me. He said that she was leaving, and said it was because of college. Then we got into a big fight. I told him "Shes not your real friend!" and "Shes been lying to you!" Heres the very little bit of evidence I have.
And yes I did call him a handicap.

peebs, ask badspot to ban you

peebs, ask badspot to ban you
she puked the eggs out into the bowl and then took her clothes off for no reason whatsoever, buzzwaker saw big round titties and a round ass..

thats a game you cuck, fail comeback
a game thats not about you ;)

a game thats not about you ;)

> a game thats not about you

> i made he game

ok.

/nosupport
But I wouldn't blame them for banning me. I was acting like a triggered autistic child.
also, why would you drama someone because they lie about their age, are you an overprotective mom?

/nosupportalso, why would you drama someone because they lie about their age, are you an overprotective mom?

I mean, wew lad.

the forget am I reading

/nosupportalso, why would you drama someone because they lie about their age, are you an overprotective mom?
That was only part of the drama.. It wasn't because she lied about her age.

> a game thats not about you

> i made he game

ok.

didn't you say it was about a random person?

and its actually stupid that you tried to make yourself see tits

k I do see some mistakes, like me repeating "i walked into her house"

this drama would have been better if my evidence was still around

mousetail wasn't even the autist, he was an admin on my server

i can understand why you dont support

didn't you say it was about a random person?

and its actually stupid that you tried to make yourself see tits

log out