Author Topic: death stranding world premier  (Read 2170 times)

i'm a little late but i figured since there's no topic, might as well go for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZgaD7Y-jM&

so yeah, we got a better look at death stranding.
however, something happens if you play both the teaser and the world premier at once

this game seems sick as forget already. anyone else hype?

wow im so glad mr. kojima cleared up the confusion surrounding the plot!

i'm actually glad he kept it confusing as stuff

so we got
p-47 thunderbolts
modern tank covered in random ass tentacles and viscera n stuff
del toro with fetus jar
hannibal with a forgetin modern ar and his richard tentacles up some modern lookin skeleton ass that also happen to have ww2 rifles

IMO i don't even know if this trailer has any plot elements, i'm going with the theory that the trailer is just saying that Mads Mikkelsen is in it, and that the game is Guillermo Del Toro's baby.

i'm sure it's already been noticed, but in the first trailer the handcuff is on norman reedus' left hand and in the second it's on the guys right hand

from TGA thread
two words for Death Stranding

holy. forget.

Madds starring in it was no secret, people have known this for a long time now, but Guillermo making an appearance as an actual character? Dude forget me, no restraints Kojima is best Kojima imo.

This game looks loving sweet, and no one even knows what it's about yet, ohhh the secrecy is killing me.

also that thing about the "teleporting baby" is definitely interesting, but when playing the trailers side to side from the very beginning there's like 15-25 seconds from when the funky fetus disappears from norman reedus and "travels" over to Del Toro, I mean it's definitely possible given the hints of time travel and physic based sciences being heavily involved in this game, but the timing is really off.

also that thing about the "teleporting baby" is definitely interesting, but when playing the trailers side to side from the very beginning there's like 15-25 seconds from when the funky fetus disappears from norman reedus and "travels" over to Del Toro, I mean it's definitely possible given the hints of time travel and physic based sciences being heavily involved in this game, but the timing is really off.
maybe it's about the afterlife. reedus is dead, and that little baby-can keeps the baby alive (and it isn't alive when it's disabled I guess)

from TGA thread
Nah, just gotta find one that's properly timed.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=6goa1pI_az8&start1=0&video2=i2nuHEGhwiw&start2=0&authorName=aphrocarlin

Edit: The baby doll also has the same scar as Norman Reedus.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 06:58:26 PM by Shift Kitty »

A friend had a theory; Metal Gear Solid was heavily anti-nuke, and Death Stranding appears to be very anti-oil.

Outside of that, nothing else is coming out clearly. Looks like an interesting world to explore, though.

A friend had a theory; Metal Gear Solid was heavily anti-nuke, and Death Stranding appears to be very anti-oil.

Outside of that, nothing else is coming out clearly. Looks like an interesting world to explore, though.
its always kind of weird to see japanese people take stances on issues that seem sorta america-centric, but it makes sense.