Author Topic: Doctor Disco/City/Ducky duck/Swayge - Trying to rid of a dark past it seems.  (Read 13042 times)

So, I should state before that I've had problems with this user in the past. It was all seeming to be personal disagreements, but after some new information that's come to light needs to be shown I think.

I feel that my image speaks for itself, so I'll just drop it here.

What I'm trying to say is that Doctor Disco on the forums is the same person as City from the drama thread from about a year ago. This is important to bring up as it seems that Doctor Disco is attempting to leave that past behind. I've heard the defense from people that know him that it was one of his siblings that did so, but I can safely say that the evidence points away from that conclusion.

Honestly, nobody should be seen associating with this actual waste of a human being.

LINKS
Doctor Disco forum account- https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=148911

Ducky duck forum account- https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile%3bu=42337

"Silleb, City, Cool Blockhead - loveually Harassing Sugar and banning her"- https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284163.15

"Tell me your name"- https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305278.msg9349583#msg9349583

i have a dark past but i guess im better now, pointing out that he made bad decisions really says alot about you, he hasn't done anything wrong now so why punish him for something hes already been punished for

/nosupport

i have a dark past but i guess im better now, pointing out that he made bad decisions really says alot about you, he hasn't done anything wrong now so why punish him for something hes already been punished for

/nosupport

Yeah, but covering it up and hiding it is different than admitting your mistake and moving on. Being a straight creep and loveually attacking someone who can't defend themselves in-game should be something you're marked with regardless of what account you're currently using.

Yeah, but covering it up and hiding it is different than admitting your mistake and moving on. Being a straight creep and loveually attacking someone who can't defend themselves in-game should be something you're marked with regardless of what account you're currently using.

I agree. Regardless of how good disco's behavior has been recently, this is important information that people should know

this is stupid, you're literally warranting a drama because he has 3 forum accounts.
and a previous forum user a YEAR ago.
/nosupport

this is stupid, you're literally warranting a drama because he has 3 forum accounts.
/nosupport

Yes, because it shouldn't come to attention that someone has committed what's considered abhorrent by a ton of people that play this game.

This is the second time you've been dismissive on my posts, I'd kindly ask you to actually think up a real defense for once.

/nosupport
I don't know.... I don't necessarily agree with the semi-mean spirited title of this topic, but I still think that this drama is warranted. I see it more as a warning about how this user could potentially behave. I'm still kind of on the fence, give the fact that making a new account indicates that they recognized that the behavior was wrong.

This is the second time you've been dismissive on my posts, I'd kindly ask you to actually think up a real defense for once.

how is not supporting your drama  dismissive. wat

Too salty
/nosupport

how is not supporting your drama  dismissive. wat

"this is stupid"

/nosupport

i should actually reiterate my point

NOEDIT:

No amount of time should absolve you of a violation of that scale.

you know what they say; around furries, hurry out

Dudes like Flowey, ducky, racerboy, silleb, and deve are scum and should never be forgiven imo

But really, Disco trying to cover up his past mistakes and buy new keys to the game just so no one knows isn't good or fair to the  community. If he can loveually assault Sugar, a very kind hearted girl in our community and get away with it. Then this stuff is absolutely forgeted
/support

(Too salty /nosupport was a joke don't take it seriously.)

Gonna just go ahead and /support. Especially considering this is literally as close to statutory rape as you can possibly get on this game, an online lego game. Anyone forgeted up enough to do that might as well just wear the label of "child enthusiast" around them their whole life. The stuff they've done is pretty forgeted up and the fact they tried to cover it up and make themselves look completely innocent and dandy is just sickening. They shouldn't be accepted into this game. To be perfectly honest, all of his accounts should have their keys revoked. Every last one.
No mercy for this piece of stuff, regardless of what he might act like now or anything. He forgeted up, the end.