Doctor Disco/City/Ducky duck/Swayge - Trying to rid of a dark past it seems.

Author Topic: Doctor Disco/City/Ducky duck/Swayge - Trying to rid of a dark past it seems.  (Read 13046 times)

/support

More recent occurrences have led me to dislike the user further. He's highly manipulative of others, and whines to get his way from those who are actually nice, and end up sympathizing him. Being a friend of Sugar, I'm not letting that go too easily.

You clearly don't understand why I don't support. For one, the title

Trying to rid of a dark past it seems.

If he's trying to get rid of a "dark past" why would you drama him for it, its basically bringing it back up, especially something from a loving year ago lol. it just makes you look like a salty starfish who holds life grudges.

Second of all, he hasn't done anything wrong in the past month. on both accounts too
doctor discos last posts

ducky ducks last posts

Third of all, I don't understand why you took your time to attmept and expose doctor disco to be the same as ducky duck, who cares if they're the same? only YOU had problems with them. They're not causing any trouble atm so they didn't need to be drama'd. this is why I don't support, its just saltyness

But really, Disco trying to cover up his past mistakes and buy new keys to the game just so no one knows isn't good or fair to the  community. If he can loveually assault Sugar, a very kind hearted girl in our community and get away with it. Then this stuff is absolutely forgeted
/support

(Too salty /nosupport was a joke don't take it seriously.)
internet loveual harassment

If he's trying to get rid of a "dark past" why would you drama him for it, its basically bringing it back up, especially something from a loving year ago lol. it just makes you look like a salty starfish who holds life grudges.

Lol, Doctor Disco is exactly what you just called Saltii. He holds grudges all the time, whilst claiming he doesn't.

The dude's been really good for a while now, and you're just being an ass trying to start up drama when it's not needed or warrented. Chill out or find someone else to drama.

/nosupport

-snippity snap-

I actually think you don't understand as to why I'm bringing this to light.

First off, it's completely irrelevant that they're doing nothing on the forums, as this happened in game.
Secondly, the thread was made to bring up something that has the possibility of happening again. People need to be aware of the fact that this user has committed such an action just in case something happens again.

he didn't even do anything.
/nosupport

I understand where you're coming from; however, it was only until recently when this was discovered. He clearly didn't want people to know.

The dude's been really good for a while now, and you're just being an ass trying to start up drama when it's not needed or warrented. Chill out or find someone else to drama.

/nosupport

/nosupport

Lol he didn't? There is solid evidence that City was his first account on BL by it's lower ID's than his others. And he and xXNightSlayerXx loveually assulted Sugar. Do you really think that's nothing?

Lol he didn't? There is solid evidence that City was his first account on BL by it's lower ID's than his others. And he and xXNightSlayerXx loveually assulted Sugar. Do you really think that's nothing?
well atleast he isn't like bedpost where he makes alts just do repeat this stuff

/nosupport

Did you even read the drama about "City"?

He has four alternative accounts. There is literally no need to have four accounts for the same game, and who's to say more damage has been done on the others?

well atleast he isn't like bedpost where he makes alts just do repeat this stuff

lol he hasn't done stuff as of recent and I doubt he even cares his past.

Actually he has 4-5 of these accounts from what he's said in the past. So we don't know what other things he might've of done to people who didn't drama.

Oh no he "loveually assaulted" sugar (He didn't.) 2 years ago only on one occasion! He's such a bad guy, I must expose him!

Your thinking is flawed, please log out and come back when you're over the age of 15 and you learn some common sense.