Phanto makes another more hip hop beats [moe]

Author Topic: Phanto makes another more hip hop beats [moe]  (Read 9113 times)

yo i like your beats a lot but i feel like all of em are extremely similar. if you experimented with tempo and percussion, doing a different intro, even changing tempo during the beat, etc. you could have some ball droppin beats

reminder; hodot is not black

yo i like your beats a lot but i feel like all of em are extremely similar. if you experimented with tempo and percussion, doing a different intro, even changing tempo during the beat, etc. you could have some ball droppin beats
yeah right now im in a very experimental phase of this work because i've only started making beats in the new program. Once i learn the ropes and understand FL studio fully i'll be able to make some different beats with more interesting twists

also ignore wackin

yeah right now im in a very experimental phase of this work because i've only started making beats in the new program. Once i learn the ropes and understand FL studio fully i'll be able to make some different beats with more interesting twists

also ignore wackin
that's cool! i get it, id probably do the same exact thing. i can't wait to hear more stuff from you, i'd love to rap over it

also whackin told me he posted that just for the memes so it's aight

that's cool! i get it, id probably do the same exact thing. i can't wait to hear more stuff from you, i'd love to rap over it
thanks cool. if you ever want to rap over anything just let me know or send me an isolated vocal sample and i can mix it for you.

i've never mixed before so i do need to learn and experiment with actual vocal samples too so i'm always happy to take one off of you

thanks cool. if you ever want to rap over anything just let me know or send me an isolated vocal sample and i can mix it for you.

i've never mixed before so i do need to learn and experiment with actual vocal samples too so i'm always happy to take one off of you
dope. i have bars written for Unt!tled 1 already. also i dont plan on using them for profit, if a song i use your beat for somehow makes money i'll send you a share

also ignore wackin

call me wackin one more time mfer....

call me wackin one more time mfer....
stop acting so wacky

these are dope. i like throwaway the most, mostly because its the "darkest" of them all. i like your style, i think you could make some dope beats that go a little harder if you were interested. your sound reminds me of Self Deleteboys a little bit, ex: https://soundcloud.com/indieflorida/Self Delete-boys-south-side-Self Delete-ft-pouya

Not bad. Your mixes are surprisingly clean and clear given your experience, so kudos to you on that.

The biggest criticism I would have is to take more time on the composition. A beat is nice and all, but if the actual tune just sits in one place or wanders randomly, you're not doing the underlying beat any favors.

Remember: unless you're an expert composer, in most musical pieces repetition is your friend. No, I don't mean like a big room track from Spinnin Records. Think motif. A consistent theme throughout the piece that ties everything together.

Buildup and breakdown are important too. Often times all a track needs to "pop" is some contrast between parts and a little extra space between certain musical elements (i.e. don't cram too many things into a track).

This is my two cents, take it or leave it. Keep it up, gonna follow you to see where you take this.

Not bad. Your mixes are surprisingly clean and clear given your experience, so kudos to you on that.

The biggest criticism I would have is to take more time on the composition. A beat is nice and all, but if the actual tune just sits in one place or wanders randomly, you're not doing the underlying beat any favors.

Remember: unless you're an expert composer, in most musical pieces repetition is your friend. No, I don't mean like a big room track from Spinnin Records. Think motif. A consistent theme throughout the piece that ties everything together.

Buildup and breakdown are important too. Often times all a track needs to "pop" is some contrast between parts and a little extra space between certain musical elements (i.e. don't cram too many things into a track).

This is my two cents, take it or leave it. Keep it up, gonna follow you to see where you take this.
alright ill take all this into consideration. thanks for the feedback

bump im going to post more stuff soon