Author Topic: Phanto makes another more hip hop beats [moe]  (Read 9116 times)

https://soundcloud.com/l1lspr1ng1/heist

Very nice and laid back, you seem to have improved at developing tracks into full ideas. I'm firstly a fan of the synth tones you're using here, very clean and mixed great. And that spoken word sample is also cool, it adds to the already hazy mood. Good work. I listened again after smoking, so many goode vibes
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:57:49 PM by Mega-Bear »

Very nice and laid back, you seem to have improved at developing tracks into full ideas. I'm firstly a fan of the synth tones you're using here, very clean and mixed great. And that spoken word sample is also cool, it adds to the already hazy mood. Good work. I listened again after smoking, so many goode vibes
thanks man!

https://soundcloud.com/lilspringi/blessed-slut
It's funny how I can already tell you have made big improvements since page one, at least imo. Your sense of melody here is really strong and I love the synths in particular. Sounds like the lead near the end has a portamento on it, which is very nice.

https://soundcloud.com/lilspringi/idk

i hope badspot doesn't sue me
first of all: reported.

second of all: I like this one too, the really subtle synthesizers at the end make for a great closing sequence.

It's funny how I can already tell you have made big improvements since page one, at least imo. Your sense of melody here is really strong and I love the synths in particular. Sounds like the lead near the end has a portamento on it, which is very nice.
first of all: reported.

second of all: I like this one too, the really subtle synthesizers at the end make for a great closing sequence.
thanks for the feedback. i'll be sure to utilize more of those features from now on
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 10:19:12 AM by PhantOS »

RED ⦿ DOT

Whats up, i made a little EP as a project for my volunteering class. Essentially im tryna get a little bit of donations to the American Cancer Society. Even if it's a little bit of money, every donation helps. Peep it or share it with your friends

kthxby

hes pulling a lord tony!!!!

hes pulling a lord tony!!!!
its a donation link to the ACS, not a gofundme or some stuff.

is that a... little uzi.. standing up vertically

edit: no thats a mac10 lol lil mac vert

forget you discovered my hidden message

im a jazz star smash my saxophone

i don't really like the bass in that summer song at like 1:50 or so. the bass making that sound going "bo-woooo" in the short part just sounds a bit odd to me for some reason, but that's just me i guess.

other wise the rest of it is decent-sounding. most of this stuff reminds me of X&G. you ever consider doing festival trap? not a really liked genre by most but i personally like it, i think you should consider doing something like that but any decision is respectable to you

i don't really like the bass in that summer song at like 1:50 or so. the bass making that sound going "bo-woooo" in the short part just sounds a bit odd to me for some reason, but that's just me i guess.
yeah i noticed that too. its a conflicting frequency issue, i think i might fix and reupload it

yeah i noticed that too. its a conflicting frequency issue, i think i might fix and reupload it

ahh i see

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:42:17 PM by thegoodperry »