Author Topic: Rogue One: A star wars story Post Discussion [SPOILERS]  (Read 7229 times)

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS

"From Lucasfilm comes the first of the Star Wars standalone films, "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story," an all-new epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire's ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves."

So basically this film is coming out. When its come out on the 15th (16th for all you American cigarettes) I will make this an actual movie thread so spoiler alert for then (it will be in the title). Anyway post your theories for what will happen.
Beat Swholli to it

/discuss
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:13:27 PM by -Paint- »

Oh by the way I think that judging by all these new characters we never see again all of them either die or get captured.

what new robot is here this time

C3KO?

I'm guessing Director Krennel Krennic will be killed by Vader for failure to prevent the plans being stolen.

what new robot is here this time

C3KO?
K2SO who seems to be a cool robot. You see him shoot someone in the trailer and he seems pretty powerful for a droid.

I'm guessing Director Krennel Krennic will be killed by Vader for failure to prevent the plans being stolen.
Yeah in the trailer you see Vader infront of Krennic and Krennic looks injured, judging that we don't see him again it wouldn't surprise me if he did die.

K2SO who seems to be a cool robot. You see him shoot someone in the trailer and he seems pretty powerful for a droid.
K-2SO's a fourth-degree droid (security, combat, etc) rather than a class two or class three droid (R2-D2/BB-8 and C-3PO, respectively) so yeah he's definitely gonna be at least somewhat useful

Where does this fall in the original saga exactly? I assume before Episode VII.

im gonna go watch it when it comes out in cinemas

Where does this fall in the original saga exactly? I assume before Episode VII.
Immediately before A New Hope.

Seeing it tomorrow. Will turn into a post discussion then. I looked at reviews and it got. 5 stars out of 5. Looks like its gonna be awesome.

Saw it in the cinema yesterday, was pretty cool

Saw it in the cinema yesterday, was pretty cool
No spoilers pls until I change it tomorrow 18:00 GMT after Ive seen the movie.