we are number one but every post is ALTERNATIVE LYRICS

Author Topic: we are number one but every post is ALTERNATIVE LYRICS  (Read 45130 times)

the city streets the both of your feet

they're all emphatically mine

it all belongs to meeeee

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY

now listen closely
HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY
now i know we're on track but i want to mention we got farther with another lazytown song than "we are number one"

every 100 pages this goes im raising the reward by $5

up to a max of $60, editing original reward post

making it big richard
i was just thinking this. im doin this too, except for every 5 pages

now listen closely

sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s loving unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk stuff get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt.

i know threats are forgeted up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings.

i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through stuff that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a loving girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.

Here's a little lesson in trickery

This is going down in history

If you want to be a villain number one

You'll have to catch a superhero on the run