Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319627 times)

I quickly lean forward in my chair, spitting out coffee as a large red dialogue box appears and a beeping alarm indicates that HVACS-3b has been destroyed by a ground enemy.

HVACS-3 is ordered to scan these new enemies, putting these prior heat signatures on hold and focus on the new ones, searching for number in the immediate area.

I use the observation deck to reveal all enemies

HVACS-3 redirects it's focus to the new aliens. Luckily for them they havent given up on attacking them just yet, the creatures are still leaping and trying to reach them. Thanks to this they are able to snap some imagery.

Data on these new aliens is fairly slim at the moment, though from what can be picked up these aliens use their fins to glide through the air. Their legs seem to have an inhumanely dense region of muscle which allows them to propel themselves by at least 1000 feet in one jump. Terrifying. Imagine what that would do to a human.

Nicepoint spots a group of these new creatures from the observation deck, but they are not the same group assaulting HVACS. It's a completely new group, one that seems to be gliding airborne from the distant mountain! this temporarily has put them above the 1200 feet HVACS is setting at.

TableSalt picks up a rock. Neat.

Metalliku finishes the frozen atomic bomb. With this explosive, an entire army can be frozen solid temporarily, but it can just as easily freeze your friends.

get to know rock
become friends with rock
cuddle with rock (no homo)

intercept big alien and fire main gun

Order a controller repair kit and mash buttons again

intercept big alien and fire main gun
An interdimensional being elsewhere facepalms and groans.

I am locking the topic temporarily until this spam problem is solved. Long story short, somebody is spamming links all over the forum, i'm locking this for now to keep it out of here. I will reopen the topic once the coast is clear. For more details, see the BLF discord.

The lockdown has been relieved.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:49:01 PM by lord techno »

investigate what the new creatures are, by going alone
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:53:20 PM by TheMrDoors »

I construct an assistant drone (4 turns)

Abilities:
- Can build a separate construction project at the same time with player.
- Has the same building speed as the player
- Requires recharging every 10 turns. (recharging takes 2 turns)

Stats:
Health: 500
Shield: 150

Right, let me restate what I'm going to do.

Just... keep scouting I guess.

Right, let me restate what I'm going to do.

Just... keep scouting I guess.

I just want to make clear that in the future you need to abide by rules. You can't be in every battle at once and not everything IS a battle. I personally state what IS and IS NOT a battle, and WHO is currently in the vicinity of the battle. If i don't mention your name it means you need to abide by transit delays.

For an FAQ on the Multi-Battle system see HERE.

I have also placed this in the ~Reserved~ slot on the front page.

TableSalt goes out to dinner with the rock. They get to know each other and then they cuddle. Cute.
(I wonder what the children will look like)

Space1255 orders a controller repair kit and mashes buttons, but it does nothing. What a waste.

TheMrDoors heads off alone towards the HVACS squadrons to get a closer look at the new aliens.

Nicepoint starts constructing an assistant drone.

Agent Legit 22 continues to scout with his T-34.

AL-22 feels like he is being watched..