Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308917 times)

I begin constructing a logistics quarters on the space station

I back out from the Runners. If they decide to follow me I will order my co-driver to fire the chaffee-based machinegun, as well as the coaxial machinegun. Presuming that they will be in front of my tank as they are chasing me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:50:05 AM by Agent Legit 22 »

Attempt to find their location.

Whackin discovers the communists hidden technology for doing absolutely nothing.

Failbros2 attempts to send an airdrop to AL-22's aid, but they have no idea where he is.

ZeUberMedic also tries to send an airdrop, to the same failure as their location is not known.

Shinyarceus4 continues building the LOIC.

Metalliku & TableSalt continue working on the frozen atom bomb.

Redconer runs out into the woodlands to seek out AL-22.

ATTACK CYCLE END

Turn 42-B Results

Agent Legit 22 makes a retreat with his T-34, rolling away from the battle and leaving AEGIS/HVACS to deal with the runners.
During his retreat his co-driver fires the chaffee-based machinegun at any pursuing runners, in an attempt to ward them off.
(SWAT One will remember that..)

AEGIS-1 delivers concentrated laser fire on the First Runner, inflicting 145 unavoidable non-elemental damage.

AEGIS-2 focus fires the First Runner, inflicting 120 unavoidable non-elemental damage.

HVACS-1 swoops in and delivers concentrated gunfire on the First Runner, inflicting 160 physical damage.

HVACS-2 hovers and performs strafing fire on the First Runner. Inflicting 125 physical damage.

Hive Encounter

Runner
[1]
[DEAD]
The runner falls, searing with open wounds.

Runner
[2]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
550/550
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a 70% increased evade chance)
(This boost can only be weakened by 20%)

The second runner makes a quick glance and silent gesture to it's ally before rolling itself into a ball and speeding into AEGIS-1. Inflicting 65 physical damage with the force of impact and the shredding spines.

Runner
[3]
550/550

The third runner responds to the second ones silent gesture, charging forward and leaping mid-air before curling into a ball and slamming into AEGIS-1. Inflicting 70 physical damage and shredding the mechanical squadron to pieces.

Runner
[4]
550/550

The fourth runner charges forward and tears it's claws into AEGIS-2. Inflicting 35 physical damage.

Currently, only AEGIS and HVACS are participating in this battle, but others may join in at any given time, so long as they cooperate with travel time delays.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:31:57 PM by lord techno »

Data collected from the runners attacks suggests that these creatures work in a pack mentality. They are capable of some communication and tactical planning, though for these runners it seems to be heavily simplistic, a simple 'focus-fire' gesture.

ATTACK CYCLE START

I roll back to where everyone else is, and yell "WHOO BOY THERES SOME RUNN'AS OVA YOND'A! BETTA GO FAIND 'EM AND FU'K DER' stuff UP!"

I pop out of the turret, looking around confused. "The 'ell?" I look down to my driver. "I told you to back up, not retreat!". I look aggrevated, then I shrug. "forget it, I can just watch." I then pull out my binoculars, looking through them.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:16:09 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

cut runner [2]'s tail off

Why did you retreat, you coward?!  It's settled, when I become the boss at some point, you'll be the first to go.

Also did HVACS-2 not perform the strafing run?

It's time to fistfight with some runners!

I do just that to the second one!

I keep building the logistics quarters?

Also did HVACS-2 not perform the strafing run?

You said it was an attack so..

Also idk how managing multiple battles at once which will inevitably end up happening is even going to work, hell, nobody understands the aspect of not being in the same area as a battle means you can't just start fighting immediately, not like you just teleport there, or maybe they do, hell if i know.

Damn am i stressed.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:31:56 PM by lord techno »